PDA

View Full Version : rejex

proudpoppa
10-30-2010, 09:45 PM
just curious what everyone's experience with it was. i love it's initial slickness, but it seems to drop off fast. application was easy enough but removal was a different story. dont see much posted about so i thought i'd see what was out there about it.

BobbyG
10-30-2010, 10:13 PM
I've seen Rejex in WalMart and read several reviews ultimately deciding that there are allot better products available through Autogeek that offer more bang for the buck...Just my thoughts...

FRC Z51
10-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Overall I've found it to be a very good product, and I've used quite a few. It's very comparable to a Col. 845 but rejex is much easier to work with. It's also great for wheels.

Cosmin
10-31-2010, 02:33 AM
good product , it may loose the slickness and the initial shine but when you test it with water is there.
good for wheels , windows , paint.
just apply very thin, let it haze and wipe off.
you can top with anything else (wax/seal)

ScottB
10-31-2010, 08:13 AM
I have personally never seen Rejex at Wallyworld but have heard some found it at small hardware stores. (kinda hit or miss)

It is quite easy to apply and not too hard to buff off. Its quite durable on its own. Its not quite as glossy as Menzerna Powerlock or DP Poli-coat. It seems quite bulletproof.

Autogeek offers it in three sizes, the smallest is great to try it and the medium will be for the many that love it. Its universally well liked on the Vettes forum.

daveinsweethome
10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
i bought a case i like it so much. true not the gloss of powerlock which i own and like too but more slick. a prefect sealant for my clientel. daily drivers that were abused. i use it with collinite on top on my own work truck for the winters here. i think you would be surprised and like this stuff i do.

Boozman
10-31-2010, 12:09 PM
I use it on my rims it keeps the break dust way down and when washed it just comes right off.

zliegen
10-31-2010, 12:15 PM
I've been meaning to try a "pure sealant" for awhile now, maybe this will be the one I try.

dougaross
10-31-2010, 12:45 PM
I've been meaning to try a "pure sealant" for awhile now, maybe this will be the one I try.
I have used rejex it does a good job but I don't like the 12 hr cure time. I like 3M Performance Finish. And although it takes overnight to reach super slickness, it is WOWO and go.
(http://www.autogeek.net/3m-performance-finish-wax.html)

BTW: 3M says WOWO vs AG site which says wait til haze.

2K4CE
10-31-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm not really a fan. Durability is OK. Appearance is below average. Application is easy, assuming it isnt hot or cold or in direct sunlight.

protection doesn't seem as good as collinite 845, nor is the appearance anywhere near as good.