PDA

View Full Version : Storing Supplies?

NoleFan
10-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Hey guys and gals,
I am starting to build up my auto detailing supplies and I am just curious to know if any need to be kept inside the house, instead of in my hot shed.

I don't want any of the items to deteriorate or go to waste just because I have them out there, because I could easily move some of them inside if need be. The main item that made me think about this is the Natty Blue Carnuba wax I just got in. Just seems like it would melt in the heat.

Scott DeBrun
10-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Go to walmart and get a plastic tote and a lid and keep them in your house. The controlled climate is the key.:dblthumb2:

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
10-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Def. go inside. I HAVE to keep mine outside...i have them sealed as well as i possibly can and in the shade most of the day but still i end up having to constantly shake them to make sure they dont go bad on me.

Keep em inside and you'll save yourself trouble down the line :) I would, but i just dont have room!

Finemess
10-30-2010, 06:24 PM
I went to Wally World this evening and picked up a nice tote. I had stuff in cardboard boxes. I brought them in the house for winter.

ScottB
10-30-2010, 07:47 PM
just remember to keep chemicals outside of big temp swings. Usually a hot shed would not be ideal.