PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Show Announcement #2 - Autogeek Launches New TV Show!

Meghan
10-29-2010, 07:56 AM
As we told you with our big SEMA announcement #1 ...The Autogeek booth at the 2010 SEMA Show will be busting at the seams with some breaking industry news all week long! Since most of our forum members will not be in attendance, we are going to share some SEMA announcements here with you first!!!

Our first big announcement was about Matt Steele joining the Autogeek team as our official Autogeek Spokesperson!

Now for our BIG SEMA announcement #2!!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/Masters.jpg

Autogeek.net and Masters TV has joined forces to start a new series of shows called What's In The Garage!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/WIYG.JPG

The thirteen (13) week series will debut on Fox Sports Network (FSN) National in the second quarter of 2011. It will be televised on Sunday’s at 11:30 A.M. and will repeat on Monday’s at 4:30 P.M. nationwide.

This new television show will take the viewers into the garage of real car enthusiasts across the country. The owners will get to showcase their beauties in the garage and the host will get to help them out with making them have a try Autogeek shine!

The exciting part of this is if you have a car you would like to have featured on this TV show you can email masters@masterstv.com and tell them about your car and send a photo and your address! Just another way of joining forces with our members!

Just a little Masters TV information, they run Bidding Wars, Inside Drag Racing, Lokar Car Show Series, Motor Mania, Pleasure Boater, Mothers Car Show Series and On The Track!

We are very excited about this new adventure we are taking and we hope all of you will enjoy watching it!

Finemess
10-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Very cool!! Hope to see some trucks in there.

Meghan
10-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Very cool!! Hope to see some trucks in there.

I think we will be seeing a little bit of everything the first season!

TornadoRed
10-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Great news but all I got out of it was...

Free shipping "Sunday’s at 11:30 A.M. and will repeat on Monday’s at 4:30 P.M."

Seriously, I need to turn cable back on and watch this show.

AndrewBall
10-29-2010, 11:15 AM
i guess i need to submit the Simeone museum in philadelphia. Although i think the owner will tell you to keep the buffers at home!

Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum Home (http://www.simeonefoundation.org/)

also will the be available on apple tv? I just got rid of that wretched cable box.

Dwayne
10-29-2010, 03:40 PM
This is a great adventure for all of us and thanks to Max for having the vision bigger than any of us could have ever imagined and for providing the tools to succeed. The sky is the limit and the best is yet to come!

Tyrod
10-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Don't forget to remind us a week before the show starts so we can program our DVRs.

gumball
10-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Sounds like an awesome show,can't wait..

Boozman
10-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Wat to go great news:xyxthumbs::dblthumb2:

Perfections
10-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Don't forget to remind us a week before the show starts so we can program our DVRs.

x2!

tenzin
10-29-2010, 08:23 PM
x2!

x3:iagree:

sullysdetailing
10-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Very Cool I would be glad to donate my truck

builthatch
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
i guess i need to submit the Simeone museum in philadelphia. Although i think the owner will tell you to keep the buffers at home!

Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum Home (http://www.simeonefoundation.org/)

also will the be available on apple tv? I just got rid of that wretched cable box.

weird place, eh? we stopped over there this summer after a meeting at pep boys HQ. we went with an executive from hella USA who is a big racing fan. nobody was there, except the guy at the front desk, the doctor owner and the shop guy in the back. as we walked around, the guy from the front desk was riding a little razor scooter around like it was pee wee's playhouse. the shop guy was very nice. he let us past the ropes to look closely at some of the vintage racers, like stuff from the '40s.

i know what you mean re: "the buffers". a lot of his stuff is pretty rough, especially those which have been used in any capacity. it is kind of neat to see cars like that because usually ones of such caliber are restored completely.

bimmer325!
10-29-2010, 11:49 PM
At the end of each show you should offer to one lucky viewer a gift package of the products used on the show..that would be cool....I volunteer to be the first!!!