PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO

Pages : [1] 2

paradog
11-29-2006, 10:46 PM
So I purchased a bottle of this stuff and the information that came with it seemed really impressive but here is what I want to know:
Feed back please
What do you use Klasse AIO for?

ltoman
11-29-2006, 10:56 PM
So I purchased a bottle of this stuff and the information that came with it seemed really impressive but here is what I want to know:
Feed back please

How funny. I did the same thing and was wondering the same thing!!! lol. I ordered the second part of the set just this week so as to use them together as they have discussed a lot on the forum lately. I guess it is a cleaner/polisher to use prior to the sealant, and then your wax, if you want to wax, but they said it lasts like 6 months without th waxing.

But I have read it works on windows too. We will have to see what else the rest of the forum says, as everyone raves about it so it must be really good!!
Lauren:o

Flyboy
11-29-2006, 11:03 PM
i always thought AIO was the wax and then you use the SG to seal it and protect the finish for longer. i was wrong apparently, but i know a few people who use only that combo with excellent results and it really lasts

here is a pic of my car from last august when i used AIO + SG only

ryandamartini
11-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Feed back please

WHAT DONT YOU USE IT FOR!!!!!!!!! :D:awesome:

Lets see:

Shower Sealnt
Window Selant
Floor Sealant
Tile Counter Sealant
Ferret Litter Box Sealant [NEW]
bottom of ferret cage sealant [NEW]
Use it on the sliding glass doors. I have had two people walk straight into them!! :D
I also have been known to put it on my skis for improved slickness in the water.
I have also applied it to most things that it will apply to on out boat in Ga.
SINK! :D
I will remember more later :D :D

-Ryan

ltoman
11-29-2006, 11:34 PM
i always thought AIO was the wax and then you use the SG to seal it and protect the finish for longer. i was wrong apparently, but i know a few people who use only that combo with excellent results and it really lasts

here is a pic of my car from last august when i used AIO + SG only

nice! i especially like the side door reflection.:applause:

ltoman
11-29-2006, 11:35 PM
WHAT DONT YOU USE IT FOR!!!!!!!!! :D:awesome:

Lets see:

Shower Sealnt
Window Selant
Floor Sealant
Tile Counter Sealant
Ferret Litter Box Sealant [NEW]
bottom of ferret cage sealant [NEW]
Use it on the sliding glass doors. I have had two people walk straight into them!! :D
I also have been known to put it on my skis for improved slickness in the water.
I have also applied it to most things that it will apply to on out boat in Ga.
SINK! :D
I will remember more later :D :D

-Ryan

ok ryan, admit you have a problem. we are here for you, too! hee hee:D

wytstang
11-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Feed back please
It's mainly used as a chemical paint cleaner, basicly it strips off anything you have on the car and sets it up to reapply your sealant or wax or both. Also can be use to clean rims (chrome, painted, polished) but yeah it's a very versitile cleaner (with a very slight amount of arylic protection [not enough to last on it's own]).

FloridaNative
11-30-2006, 07:54 AM
It's mainly used as a chemical paint cleaner, basicly it strips off anything you have on the car and sets it up to reapply your sealant or wax or both. Also can be use to clean rims (chrome, painted, polished) but yeah it's a very versitile cleaner (with a very slight amount of arylic protection [not enough to last on it's own]).

:iagree: It's a paint cleaner with some acrylic protection. :)

supercharged
11-30-2006, 09:54 AM
I really like using AIO on windshield.

scootertrash
11-30-2006, 02:47 PM
I have the AIO and Souveran to apply........how cold can it be out side and stll be applied??

ryandamartini
11-30-2006, 03:40 PM
ok ryan, admit you have a problem. we are here for you, too! hee hee:D

Oh i fully admit the AIO problem. Ive had my PC banned from the house twice for using it :D

ScottB
11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
AIO --- do not use on shower tile, well not floor anyways. Bruises will insue. Works well on countertops and other areas in home also.

sparkie
11-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Everything and anything!:D

paradog
11-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Everything and anything!:D

A bit vague! Do you wash with it? do you have to reapply wax or sealnt when you do?

wytstang
12-01-2006, 12:15 AM
do you have to reapply wax or sealnt when you do?
Yes it will strip everything hence chemical cleaner. When you are ready to do a full detail or just try a new product you use AIO to prep the surface making it ready to except the new product.