PDA

View Full Version : Mike's future ?

Pages : [1] 2 3

2003 GMC Denali
10-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Anybody see this on the SEMA e-Mail ?

Mike Phillips , host of Autogeek Show Car Garage, will be making his own announcement concerning his future with Autogeek.net.

richy
10-25-2010, 06:14 PM
:poke:Wow...I wonder when Dana takes over??

AndrewBall
10-25-2010, 06:17 PM
perhaps he is graduating from Geek to Nerd ?

snowking724
10-25-2010, 06:21 PM
perhaps he is graduating from Geek to Nerd ?

:laughing:

ScottB
10-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I have not heard a peep ... but Mike in genuinely one of the nicest and most giving detailers I have ever met. He always stays long after class and available for help and tech hints. He will help a professional or weekend warrior alike. I cannot wait to hear whats next and suspect he will succeed in flying colors.

Dubbin1
10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
:poke:Wow...I wonder when Dana takes over??

We could only be so lucky :D

I'm guessing it has to do with this http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/29441-new-autogeek-tv-show.html

Shane731
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Don't tell me Max is retiring and Mike's going to take Max's job! :laughing: J/K M&M (Mike and Max)! :props:

Autogeek.net, home of the M&M's!

Max
Mike
Meghan
Matt

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

rwright
10-25-2010, 07:02 PM
We could only be so lucky :D

I'm guessing it has to do with this http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/29441-new-autogeek-tv-show.html

I wonder if the show has anything to do with why Mike was looking for detailer's across the country? Maybe he is going to incorporate local detailer's into the show?

StephenK
10-25-2010, 07:24 PM
I wonder if the show has anything to do with why Mike was looking for detailer's across the country? Maybe he is going to incorporate local detailer's into the show?

when was he looking for detailers across the country? how did i miss that

CEE DOG
10-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Looking forward to the announcement Mike. Whatever it is... it's good to see all the work, passion, and a good attitude paying off.

C. Charles Hahn
10-25-2010, 09:29 PM

He was looking for special interest cars and using detailers as a channel to find them... doubt the detailers have much to do with it but anything is possible....

What SEMA group was that email from, Dean? I'm about to put in for membership myself and am not sure which "action groups" or whatever special groups I should join....

ASPHALT ROCKET
10-25-2010, 09:33 PM
He was looking for special interest cars and using detailers as a channel to find them... doubt the detailers have much to do with it but anything is possible....

Only if you knew the forum member he screwed over doing that. Very poor professionalism on Mike's part by what he pulled and did to said forum member.

Grizzly
10-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Only if you knew the forum member he screwed over doing that. Very poor professionalism on Mike's part by what he pulled and did to said forum member.

What exactly happened?

ASPHALT ROCKET
10-25-2010, 09:40 PM
What exactly happened?

You are asking me this after your posts towards me in other threads-lol.

VISITOR
10-25-2010, 09:40 PM

wow, wouldn't think someone of his stature would do wrong to anyone. while there are always two sides to a story, i'm surprised to even see something like this mentioned...