PDA

View Full Version : Looking to test NEW products.

Pages : [1] 2

SoCalAutoSpa
10-24-2010, 07:20 PM
I've been using the same products for the last few years and I am looking to make a change. Looking for any suggestions! I own two companies so cost is a concern and I also want a product that gets results!

Thanks!

Shane731
10-24-2010, 08:29 PM
That's rather vague. Saying, "I wanna try new stuff, what should I try?" isn't really going to give you a good answer. What products have you been using in various categories (e.g. what have you been using for car wash, what have you been using for tire dressing, what have you been using for interior dressing, etc.). What do you look for in a product in a given category (e.g. what do you look for in a car wash, what do you look for in a tire dressing, what do you look for in an interior dressing, etc.). You mentioned cost and the ability to buy in bulk - with that in mind, have you looked at Meguiar's Mirror Glaze and Detailer line products?

C. Charles Hahn
10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Might help if you told us what you've been using so we know where to go with suggestions....

TornadoRed
10-24-2010, 09:02 PM
spam

Shane731
10-24-2010, 09:14 PM
spam

Mmmm, spam!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE]YouTube - Monty Python - Spam[/video]

Dubbin1
10-24-2010, 09:20 PM
spam

And what makes you think this would be spam???

TornadoRed
10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
And what makes you think this would be spam???

The post was so vague I have a feeling the only purpose was to get his business name in the forum.

I could be wrong. If I am, I apologize.

IID
10-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Where would you even start to answer a question like that?
It is very vague , :rolleyes:

ASPHALT ROCKET
10-24-2010, 10:05 PM
The post was so vague I have a feeling the only purpose was to get his business name in the forum.

I could be wrong. If I am, I apologize.

So do a lot of others, and a lot of them call themselves professional detailers also so what is the difference.

richy
10-24-2010, 10:44 PM
So do a lot of others, and a lot of them call themselves professional detailers also so what is the difference.

That's why YOU need to teach a course and certify people and that way there would be a credible title to their name. All the cracker jack boxes with the 'PROFESSIONAL DETAILER' certificates have been used up I think!!

C. Charles Hahn
10-24-2010, 10:58 PM
spam

You have a valid point.... it's against forum rules to put direct links to a business website in your signature.

Dr Oldz
10-24-2010, 11:06 PM
SPAM

Anyway....Try Pledge with a topcoat of I Can't Believe It's not Butter (The paste not spray) for the ultimate 3D wet look! hehehehe!

Dubbin1
10-24-2010, 11:06 PM
You have a valid point.... it's against forum rules to put direct links to a business website in your signature.

But yet there are several people on here that do it and AG lets them get away with it.

Rob T
10-24-2010, 11:30 PM
But yet there are several people on here that do it and AG lets them get away with it.

Like yours for example! I mean seriously, does anyone really think that that link in your sig is to a thread about free blind samples?!

:p

Dubbin1
10-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Like yours for example! I mean seriously, does anyone really think that that link in your sig is to a thread about free blind samples?!

:p

Click on it and see :dblthumb2: