PDA

View Full Version : Aquartz/Cquartz brand questions

ltebow34
10-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Hei guys, I search over and over but cannot find anything on this.

Auto aesthetica is having avery big sale on the brand and sent an email out with information on new products called SoPure and Cquartz ceramic coating, and I know that from Richy 20ml or so can cover a car maybe with wheels and trim but I do no know about SoPure(called CleanAir before)

I usually can oorder in gallon size and want to save money for cost effective but I need to know how far a 5 Liter of IronX can go, and 1 Liter of SoPure can go. Also with ceramic coating, is 20ml enough for paint. I will probably buy 120 ml Cquartz coating to make sure I can cover many cars with wheels and trims

I also see that Colbalt herre have use IronX for his car with spots, but I cannot get definite answer so can any other users help with information?

I check all other forums too, nobody seem to know. I dont want to miss on this sale or order too little.

Plz help -thanks ver much

CEE DOG
10-21-2010, 11:26 PM
edit

ltebow34
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Apologies on mention other brands, I just got pm but I dont know how to change here. I just figure with member herre using aq brand it may help me find answer on it

cobalt9123
10-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Depending on how severe the embedded particles are, 1L will cover approximately 2 medium sized car's paint and wheels. I've covered my Cobalt (Considered a sub-compact I believe) twice with the 1L bottle (paint and wheels) and I still have about 1/8th left.

Old Tiger
10-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Hei guys, I search over and over but cannot find anything on this.

Auto aesthetica is having avery big sale on the brand and sent an email out with information on new products called SoPure and Cquartz ceramic coating, and I know that from Richy 20ml or so can cover a car maybe with wheels and trim but I do no know about SoPure(called CleanAir before)

I usually can oorder in gallon size and want to save money for cost effective but I need to know how far a 5 Liter of IronX can go, and 1 Liter of SoPure can go. Also with ceramic coating, is 20ml enough for paint. I will probably buy 120 ml Cquartz coating to make sure I can cover many cars with wheels and trims

I also see that Colbalt herre have use IronX for his car with spots, but I cannot get definite answer so can any other users help with information?

I check all other forums too, nobody seem to know. I dont want to miss on this sale or order too little.

Plz help -thanks ver much
A liter of Clean Air will last a very long time. 10 ml will do a car IME! My son and I did a Yaris that lived in a refinery parking lot for 40 hours a week for 6 months. We used about a pint. It is great stuff but smells like a pickled egg & beer fart, which will clear a room if you havent experienced one! Oops Im talking about Iron Cut here, which is a polar opposite of Clean Air!

AeroCleanse
10-22-2010, 04:43 PM
google search : Aquartz

ltebow34
10-25-2010, 12:36 AM
Ty Cobalt and Old Tiger.

OLdTiger, i dont eat pickled egg but now i know what it smell like hehe. Does your car still smell clean like after use??

Cobalt, how bad was metal contaminate on your car? Have you buy from mike or you buy direct? I am so excitd to use these, prices are so cheap now so I want to make sure I buy enough in case multiple bad cars.

aerocleanse thank you for option but that was my first thing to search and got no real person opinion, so obviously I ask here. Have you use? or only search google?

what about ceramic new coating? Cobalt or Old Tiger have experience with it?

CEE DOG
10-25-2010, 06:30 AM
If I recall correctly Cobalt had some pretty serious contamination.

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 09:11 AM
If I recall correctly Cobalt had some pretty serious contamination.
You recall correctly, Corey. He had iron particulate embedded in his paint!

I havent tried the coating yet. The Iron Cut is far faster & better than the FK Decon Kit. Cleann Air leaves NO odor, good or bad!

AeroCleanse
10-25-2010, 10:42 PM
For paint, I'm switching to G|Techniq C1. IronX is a great product.

Rsurfer
10-25-2010, 10:56 PM
:iagree:Need to try C3. Have you tried C3 yet?

AeroCleanse
10-26-2010, 09:08 AM
:iagree:Need to try C3. Have you tried C3 yet?

I haven't used any G|Techniq stuff yet. Just got my order of C4 and L1 this morning. I hear that people use C2 a lot.

richy
10-26-2010, 03:43 PM

I've tried 2 of the big three but not the C1. How does it compare to OC and CQ in terms of slickness and hardness and looks. Ease of operation should be the same now for all 3. I have seen videos of C1 application for my reference to my preceding comment.

proudpoppa
12-15-2010, 06:31 PM
anyone stateside selling the G/Techniq?

richy
12-15-2010, 11:19 PM
anyone stateside selling the G/Techniq?

I might not be allowed to tell you but if you check out a detailing distributor in Hawaii that specializes in mf's, you might be on to the right shak...if you pak.....hope that helps while being cryptic enough.