PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss Something?

Pages : [1] 2

GearHead_1
11-29-2006, 12:43 PM
There is a thread over on Autopia claiming that Pinnacle Gold paste wax is on sale with Crystal Mist for $59 over here at AG. I questioned the poster as to what Pinnacle Gold is. He said it is Souveran. Did I miss this special sale or is this guy up in the night?

wytstang
11-29-2006, 12:54 PM
I heard of no such sale and I've been checking on sales and what not.

Meghan
11-29-2006, 12:54 PM
There is a thread over on Autopia claiming that Pinnacle Gold paste wax is on sale with Crystal Mist for $59 over here at AG. I questioned the poster as to what Pinnacle Gold is. He said it is Souveran. Did I miss this special sale or is this guy up in the night?
If you missed it then so did the rest of us! :confused:
Never heard of Souveran Gold!:confused: :confused:

Surfer
11-29-2006, 02:09 PM
If AG's own employees' don't know what Pinnacle Gold is, then there is Pinnacle Gold lol:D. I don't recall a sale?

ltoman
11-29-2006, 02:19 PM
If AG's own employees' don't know what Pinnacle Gold is, then there is Pinnacle Gold lol:D. I don't recall a sale?
Look, I mean if they do not even know the proper name for the wax, what makes you think they will even post the sales properly? Obviously not!
Lauren

Meghan
11-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Look, I mean if they do not even know the proper name for the wax, what makes you think they will even post the sales properly? Obviously not!
Lauren
You tell them Lauren!!:p
:applause:

Surfer
11-29-2006, 02:23 PM
oops, I meant "then there is no Pinnacle Gold"

ltoman
11-29-2006, 02:24 PM
You tell them Lauren!!:p
:applause:
Thanks Meghan. I am starting to feel like a really official forum member. You guys listen better than my husband, son, and best friend all COMBINED! No, I am not kidding!!
Lauren :cheers:

Meghan
11-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Thanks Meghan. I am starting to feel like a really official forum member. You guys listen better than my husband, son, and best friend all COMBINED! No, I am not kidding!!
Lauren :cheers:
Lauren, thats all we have to do in this forum is listen, give some advice, listen more, ohh yeah every week or so I get to post a sale. That's the life of a forum member, welcome!!:p

ltoman
11-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Lauren, thats all we have to do in this forum is listen, give some advice, listen more, ohh yeah every week or so I get to post a sale. That's the life of a forum member, welcome!!:p

Works for me! Except I want to buy EVERYTHING! I am addicted and my total is getting up there for one little vette . . . Im the MAN

joe.p
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Lauren
LOL :cheers:

ScottB
11-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Pinnacle Gold --- its the newest creation, and suppose to be hush-hush. Max and I have been building it in the basement for months. We literally stole the durability from ZfxAbcZyx, took the looks of Souveran , and put it into a super small spray bottle at 2 ounces. Literally it will cover two cars and last a year. No washing is even needed as it actually repels dirt. Of course it water based, with heavy polymer technology found only on use for the stealth bomber brought back from the shuddle on Mars. Anyone want in ??? 59.99 Limited time, Limited quantities

Truls
11-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Works for me! Except I want to buy EVERYTHING! I am addicted and my total is getting up there for one little vette . . . Im the MAN

Marry me Lauren.......................You have a red vette and are addicted to AG. You are one superwoman in my eyes.

You could buy and i could pay.....ouch:p

ltoman
11-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Marry me Lauren.......................You have a red vette and are addicted to AG. You are one superwoman in my eyes.

You could buy and i could pay.....ouch:p You pay, eh? hmmmm!! hee hee

Gee, are you as cute as your car?;) hee hee
Think I am going to have to ask my little red corvette what she thinks!!! hee hee
nice to know someone doesn't think I am nuts because I want the perfect, immaculate red vette.
yes, red rocks too!!!:applause: :D

ltoman
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Pinnacle Gold --- its the newest creation, and suppose to be hush-hush. Max and I have been building it in the basement for months. We literally stole the durability from ZfxAbcZyx, took the looks of Souveran , and put it into a super small spray bottle at 2 ounces. Literally it will cover two cars and last a year. No washing is even needed as it actually repels dirt. Of course it water based, with heavy polymer technology found only on use for the stealth bomber brought back from the shuddle on Mars. Anyone want in ??? 59.99 Limited time, Limited quantities

Good one, Scott. Oh, I have a bridge you might be interested in buying to drive over with that new fancy wax too guys ....;)
Don't be surprised when someone actually tries to order it!!!
Did you know gulliable (sp?) isn't in the dictionary?:D