PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AG's Foam Cannon HP

Shade Tree
10-17-2010, 06:18 PM
If one of our elite AGO crew members would please chime in here .......... :dblthumb2:

Recently the foam cannon has lost pressure to the point of little more than a garden hose would push. I traced the problem to the AG Foam Cannon assembly itself as the original pressure washer assembly flows perfectly.

I took as much of the assembly apart as possible and still can not seem to get the fixture to work properly. When the cannon is not used for a few seconds and then released the water pressure is fine, but quickly seems to trickle to free flowing. Doesn't matter if soap bottle is being used or not.

The pressure washer, as I mentioned, works flawlessly without the foam cannon in place. I'm guessing something within the foam cannon assembly isn't opening/working properly.

Please let me know what to do on my end in having this exchanged. I'll post pictures of the piece in question (it's basically what the foam cannon is without the bottle) if need be.

Thanks.

A4 1.8tqm
10-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Hmm, subscribed. I've never had an issue with mine, how old is it? Is it possible that it is clogged? In my routine, I always rinse the bottle out and run the cannon with clean water, turning the adjustment up and down a couple times to remove all soap residue. Hope you get this resolved easily. :)

Shade Tree
10-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Hmm, subscribed. I've never had an issue with mine, how old is it? Is it possible that it is clogged? In my routine, I always rinse the bottle out and run the cannon with clean water, turning the adjustment up and down a couple times to remove all soap residue. Hope you get this resolved easily. :)

It seemed to work fine up until this past week. This unit is about 6 months old or so.

I thought maybe it was clogged also which is why I took the entire piece apart, but couldn't find any foreign material within the assembly at all. I don't want to tear into it anymore & risk something being permanently broken due to my frustration, ya know? :props:

Me too, exterior is foamed and the cannon is used until there's no soap product left ...... then the washer is continuously used for rinsing etc. So, soapy & clean water are constantly ran through the system.

Definitely need to get this resolved ASAP!

Shade Tree
10-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Uh, have any of the moderators and/or staff found this thread yet?

ROMEO
10-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Why don't you send a PM to one of them? Or give them a call???

Shade Tree
10-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Why don't you send a PM to one of them? Or give them a call???

I have .......... which is why I ask.:xyxthumbs:

Dwayne
10-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I have .......... which is why I ask.:xyxthumbs:

Thanks for sending us the email last night. I cannot stress enough that if anyone needs customer service to please give us a call or send an email so that we can respond. Posting on the forum with as busy as it is is no guarantee that we will see your thread, especially something posted at night or on the weekend! So make sure to contact us directly so we can help you.

I see that you have had your foam cannon over eight months now. I have your phone number and will give you a call today to discuss a fix.

Shade Tree
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks for sending us the email last night. I cannot stress enough that if anyone needs customer service to please give us a call or send an email so that we can respond. Posting on the forum with as busy as it is is no guarantee that we will see your thread, especially something posted at night or on the weekend! So make sure to contact us directly so we can help you.

I see that you have had your foam cannon over eight months now. I have your phone number and will give you a call today to discuss a fix.

Thanks for your quick response to my question/problem Dwayne.

You've gone above & beyond and are an example/reason of why I continue to be a contributor to the forum as well as a customer of AGO,

Cheers - :cheers:

Tony