PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Super Plush Microfiber Towels

Pages : 1 [2]

joe.p
04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Ok here is the word on the Cobra Super Plush, they are on the way expected to hit the port next week. So we are looking at having them in stock within a week and a half. Have 10,000 coming :eek: so no need to fight over them, will be more than plenty for everyone. :p
Max could get a better price/deal if he would order in bulk :rolleyes: (honeybun)

belcherm58
05-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Any word on the Super Plush yet?

BILL
05-07-2006, 11:42 AM
The cobra super plush every one's waiting for, and the cobra gold edgeless polishing cloth.

Is the cobra super plush that much different that the cobra gold???

ScottB
05-07-2006, 12:05 PM
The cobra super plush every one's waiting for, and the cobra gold edgeless polishing cloth.

Is the cobra super plush that much different that the cobra gold???

extremely different

Gold Edgeless --- these were originally called the Indigo's and were blue. They are designed for wax and polish removal. They have an interesting nap almost like a waffle weave. These are instock currently.

Ultra Plush --- these are the towels made famous at Detailfest. Think a super thick towel from the finest spa in Bev Hills. They are quite a bit thicker than the Pakshak Ultra's that use to be top choice. These are perfect for just about anything, but extremely well used with QD'ing. These have been out-of-stock for 3 weeks and due back this week.

Miracle Towel --- these towels are a great choice for someone looking for the ultra-plush NOW. They have more strands that most micros, and work well in washing, and qd'ing also.

BILL
05-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks,.... think i'll wait with every one else for the super plushs for wax removal and Q.D. these will be great.......

i just signed up for the news letter, will that tell me when they arrive??

ScottB
05-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks,.... think i'll wait with every one else for the super plushs for wax removal and Q.D. these will be great.......

i just signed up for the news letter, will that tell me when they arrive??

no, but Meghan or I will. :awesome:

Mr. Clean
05-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Forgive the repost in the same thread but, I'm still uncertain about the towels being discussed in this thread. Are they a replacement for the Super Plush towels (16x25, blue in color, bound edges) that were previously being carried by AG?

BILL
05-07-2006, 03:23 PM
thanks.......:)