PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's Microfiber Towels

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

mcpp66
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm still hoping that AG will one day carry Poorboy's Microfiber towels so that's what I'm here tonight. If enough of you agree with me and respond to this thread, perhaps this dream of mine can become a reality!:dblthumb2:

tuscarora dave
10-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I agree, Steve definitely has the best microfiber towels and I hate to pay shipping for 2 separate orders when most other stuff will be ordered from AG. In the end I will still pay the second shipping charge to get the best towels. Plus I like his pads too.

Shane731
10-12-2010, 11:41 PM
+1 from me. I was checking out their towels on Poorboy's website. Might just wind up ordering some from them. I would love to try some out. :props:

tuscarora dave
10-13-2010, 12:00 AM
+1 from me. I was checking out their towels on Poorboy's website. Might just wind up ordering some from them. I would love to try some out. :props:
Get at least a 12 pack because once you use them you will be buying more, save yourself some shipping.

Shane731
10-13-2010, 12:04 AM
How does Poorboy's Waffle Weave drying towel compare to the Cobra Guzzler?

tuscarora dave
10-13-2010, 12:20 AM
How does Poorboy's Waffle Weave drying towel compare to the Cobra Guzzler?
I can't compare it because I have not had a guzzler but I can say it does not mar finely polished black paint and it is very absorbent. My only complaint about the PB WW is that it is so large that it is tricky to wring the water out of it. After seeing the pics of you at the show car garage I am confident that you can handle wringing them out though.

Shane731
10-13-2010, 12:57 AM
My only complaint about the PB WW is that it is so large that it is tricky to wring the water out of it. After seeing the pics of you at the show car garage I am confident that you can handle wringing them out though.

Hmmm. Trying to figure out if that was an insult or not. :dunno:;)

tuscarora dave
10-13-2010, 01:03 AM
I am not the type to insult other people, especially not where I like to hang out at. It just takes a good bit of strength to wring the water out of those towels and you appear to be a very strong young man. :xyxthumbs:

Kurt_s
10-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Shane,

Take it as a compliment... Seemed like it to me... Then again, I missed the pictures...

Ugh... You can wring water out of a microfiber towel, right?? :cool:

Shane731
10-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I am not the type to insult other people, especially not where I like to hang out at. It just takes a good bit of strength to wring the water out of those towels and you appear to be a very strong young man. :xyxthumbs:

Ah-ha. I see. :props:

Shane,

Take it as a compliment... Seemed like it to me... Then again, I missed the pictures...

Ugh... You can wring water out of a microfiber towel, right?? :cool:

You missed the pictures! Well, we must rectify that. Wanna see a funny picture?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/../gallery/data/936/Sept19ADVClass149.jpg

Check out more here: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/28611-shane-s-adventure-autogeek.html :xyxthumbs:

mcpp66
10-13-2010, 10:07 AM
I agree, Steve definitely has the best microfiber towels and I hate to pay shipping for 2 separate orders when most other stuff will be ordered from AG. In the end I will still pay the second shipping charge to get the best towels. Plus I like his pads too.

Never used their waffle weaves, I have several of their DMT's and they are by far my favorite towels. They certainly don't mar the paint nor do they leave lint.

mcpp66
10-13-2010, 10:09 AM
Get at least a 12 pack because once you use them you will be buying more, save yourself some shipping.

This is exactly why I would like to see AG carry them, AG's shipping is less expensive than Poorboy's. Regardless of shipping I'll continue to use these towels as they are just great.

mcpp66
10-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Aw come on.......only 3 people would like to see AG sell Poorboy's towels?

mcpp66
10-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Bumping this back to the top of the list again. Still hoping for more support!

satrianivia
10-14-2010, 11:06 AM
+1 to carry poorboys towel