PDA

View Full Version : Never used any zaino products...which ones do you use as go to products?

artofdetailing
10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
what zaino products are people using?

ScottB
10-11-2010, 05:51 PM
my father rather likes Z5pro and Z8 on his black CTS. You might find Four Star UPP a worthy choice too. Its slicker and looks just as nice, wont last as long however.

BobbyG
10-11-2010, 06:56 PM
None, Zero, Zip, Nada,

Shane731
10-11-2010, 08:19 PM
:iagree:

What I wanna know is, why do people insist on discussing products that Autogeek doesn't even carry on Autogeek's forum? I mean, there's other places to discuss Adam's, Chemical Guys, Zaino, Surf City Garage, etc. Just sayin'. :dunno:

04Si
10-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I have used Z5,Z2,Z8,Z6,Z9,Z10. No complaints about any of them. Lately I have switched to Fuzion and hooked on it for now.

SPIROS ANTONIOU
11-24-2010, 07:00 AM
i have all the range off zaino products :laughing: in my arsenal.i tried all and many off my clients want them .but actualy i dont prefer the zaino leather smell .it smells like hospital .maybe i am the first that is saying this.but i like very much the z2 z5 and the tire shine .it leaves the tyres with a natural shine

Joe in PA
11-24-2010, 07:20 AM
What I wanna know is, why .....

Because knowledge is power my friend. :buffing:

Dubbin1
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
What I wanna know is, why do people insist on discussing products that Autogeek doesn't even carry on Autogeek's forum? I mean, there's other places to discuss Adam's, Chemical Guys, Zaino, Surf City Garage, etc. Just sayin'. :dunno:
Why not when AG allows it? Just sayin...

Street Rat
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
what zaino products are people using?

Clay bar, Z2 pro, Z5, Z6, Z7, ZCS, and ZAIO. Hooked!

loudog2
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
Why not when AG allows it? Just sayin...
I think it is fine to discuss, just don't push the other products. The OP wants to use it, so he/she is asking. It would be different if they were asking about wolfgang DGPS and someone said don't use it, go for zaino.

yakky
11-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Sal makes some great products. There is stuff that has is easier to use, there is stuff that has more "POP" but I haven't found anything that keeps the bling look for longer, rain after rain, wash after wash. IMO the biggest advantage is you don't need to re-apply stuff to get the "look" back. I like everything except for ZFX, I feel that is a bit on the hype side. I'd get :

ZAIO - Probably one of the best AIO's out there, certainly the most durable.
Z2 or Z5 depending on your color, Z2 for lighter color or metallics, Z5 for solids or darker colors.
Z6 - awesome QD, adds a bit more shine to already shiny Z2
Z8 - everyone loves this stuff, I like it, but if you have Aquawax and like it, you might be able to skip it.
Z10 - hate the smell of this stuff, smells like a ladies shoe store, add shine, the one Z product I really dislike
Z16 is one of my favs, like it as much as I like Opti-bond

Also I don't buy into the layering thing, the look doesn't change for me layer after layer. KSG is about the only thing that has ever layered for me.

mike matchlat
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
I think it is fine to discuss, just don't push the other products. The OP wants to use it, so he/she is asking. It would be different if they were asking about wolfgang DGPS and someone said don't use it, go for zaino.
Zanio seems to be a corvette thing.Ihave used it switched to fusion like the look much better. just my 2 cents

ScottB
11-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Zanio seems to be a corvette thing.Ihave used it switched to fusion like the look much better. just my 2 cents

actually quite an amount of them have now moved to Rejex.