PDA

View Full Version : Souvearn

Scott DeBrun
10-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I fianally got chance to use souvearn in good climate conditions and holy schnikie the candy apple red metallic really rocks, how long will souvearn last?:dblthumb2:

Dubbin1
10-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Paste or liquid? It should last for 3 our 4 weeks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

trhland
10-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I fianally got chance to use souvearn in good climate conditions and holy schnikie the candy apple red metallic really rocks, how long will souvearn last?:dblthumb2:
it doesnt last more then a couple weeks for me . but man it looks awesome for that couple weeks for sure :xyxthumbs:

Scott DeBrun
10-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Paste. But what the who I may put another coat on tomorrow morning. Too bad it doesn't last longer but it sure looks good in the mean time.:dblthumb2:

ScottB
10-09-2010, 08:58 PM
use the Pinnacle Wash (I believe its on BOGO this week) and consider Souveran Spray Wax for enhanced durability. Best part, Souveran is so easy to apply/remove it only takes 10-12 minutes on my Vette. Remember its wax on, wax off while still lightly damp (and thin coats, more is just wasted product)

cfd135
10-09-2010, 08:59 PM
I tried it tonight for the first time on my black Suburban. Very impressive indeed, however some Collinite 845 will be on by December.

Dieseldan
10-09-2010, 10:15 PM
nothing looks better than Souveran on black IMO

DantheMan
10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
I have to say it does a fine job on darker metallic reds.. I've got a toreador red f150.. After polishing, I started with zaio/z5.. 4 coats of UPGP. Looked good, but still thought it was missing something.

Last week I found it right in that top 1/16" of my souveran tub.

ScottB
10-10-2010, 07:58 AM
I have to say it does a fine job on darker metallic reds.. I've got a toreador red f150.. After polishing, I started with zaio/z5.. 4 coats of UPGP. Looked good, but still thought it was missing something.

Last week I found it right in that top 1/16" of my souveran tub.

sounds like a rather delicious combo :props:

trhland
10-10-2010, 08:17 AM
im waiting for bogo for souveran .. im hoping aroung christmas time..:xyxthumbs:

Rob T
10-10-2010, 02:04 PM

If you go check it now, it probably needs another coat. :laughing:

I have decided that I am definitely going to buy Souveran the next time that it goes on BOGO.

Stang Man
03-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I wanted to bump this thread with some of my results-

I was cleaning my parents' V-Star 1100, and after the clay and light polish, I LSP'ed with Collinite 845. Surface was super glossy and slick!

I was getting frisky and wanted to use my liguid Souveran free sample, so I threw a light coat on top of the Collinite.

It looked a bit glossier, but wasn't as "slick". I left it in the garage overnight, and the next day it was noticeably slicker! It looks great in the garage, I can't wait to get it under the sunlight, it's a dark cherry metallic red with silver flames.