PDA

View Full Version : Menz 203 & 106FA really needed?

PAR Detailing
10-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Ok so I have really been contomplating buying these two polishes. I cant decide if I want them and it doesnt have to be both it can be one or both. I have several polishes (see below) and I dont know if these would be "worth it" as far as usefulness and worth the money as well. I like the idea of having several products with various cut levels and all, but I dont know, thus why I am turning to my detailing friends.

Polishes currently owned:
SIP
85rd
other Megs products that are older (diamond cut, m82 polish etc)

Thanks everyone,
Jon

Rsurfer
10-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Ok so I have really been contomplating buying these two polishes. I cant decide if I want them and it doesnt have to be both it can be one or both. I have several polishes (see below) and I dont know if these would be "worth it" as far as usefulness and worth the money as well. I like the idea of having several products with various cut levels and all, but I dont know, thus why I am turning to my detailing friends.

Polishes currently owned:
SIP
85rd
other Megs products that are older (diamond cut, m82 polish etc)

Thanks everyone,
Jon
You don't need anything else unless you want to try something new like Optimum spray compound and polish.

PAR Detailing
10-08-2010, 07:56 PM
You don't need anything else unless you want to try something new like Optimum spray compound and polish.

Thanks for the response, I forgot to add those. I also have the Optimum spray compound and polish.

So you dont think there is really any need for them? I guess a better question would be, would you get them if you were in my shoes?

ScottB
10-08-2010, 07:58 PM
085rd and 106ff or 106fa are similar enough and finish just as well. Probably dont need them both. 203 is nice for one step but you got many 2 step polishes that specialize in polishing a bit more.

rwisejr
10-08-2010, 08:17 PM

:iagree:With what you already have you are covered

Rsurfer
10-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the response, I forgot to add those. I also have the Optimum spray compound and polish.

So you dont think there is really any need for them? I guess a better question would be, would you get them if you were in my shoes?
Since I'm not in your shoes, but my own...I have them all plus some :xyxthumbs: As Killr said above, 203 is a great 1 stepper.

Rob T
10-08-2010, 10:02 PM
085rd and 106ff or 106fa are similar enough and finish just as well. Probably dont need them both. 203 is nice for one step but you got many 2 step polishes that specialize in polishing a bit more.

:iagree: