PDA

View Full Version : Going out of town and will not have access to forums :(

Perfections
10-08-2010, 12:22 AM
What to do?! Going out of town for the weekend and won't have access to AGO :( Although I am going out of town to take some measurements of the detail shop I'll be opening in the upcoming months :) Have a good weekend and I'll link some pics of the shop and all the work that's going to need to be done to complete it!

toxygene
10-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Do you have an iPhone or Droid? If so you could install Tapatalk for forum access.

Dubbin1
10-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Do you have an iPhone or Droid? If so you could install Tapatalk for forum access.

LOL I was going to ask the same thing :) They also have it for the blackberry in case you have one.

3Guy
10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
If you have an iphone, you can download the AG app from the app store

rwright
10-08-2010, 09:29 PM
If you have an iPhone, throw it in the garbage and buy a Droid. Now that my contract is up that's what I'm doing. Nothing like constant:

-dropped calls
-phone lock ups
-phone magically switching to headset mode when you don't have one plugged in
-slow performance
-phone not responding when you press the home button
-going silent in the middle of a conversation

Dubbin1
10-08-2010, 11:16 PM
If you have an iPhone, throw it in the garbage and buy a Droid. Now that my contract is up that's what I'm doing. Nothing like constant:

-dropped calls
-phone lock ups
-phone magically switching to headset mode when you don't have one plugged in
-slow performance
-phone not responding when you press the home button
-going silent in the middle of a conversation

Right on brother, I love my Droid!!!

Perfections
10-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes I do have an Iphone and have the same problems you mentioned! Once my contracts up they will be gone! Thanks for the tips on the apps though :) I was able to view the forums and stay occupied :dblthumb2: