PDA

View Full Version : POLL : Fill-In ... What Stocking Stuffer

Pages : 1 [2]

AL417
11-29-2006, 06:10 PM
I put down Souveran too! I don't have too many products yet but everytime I see a write up and someone writes that "Souveran is king" I add it to my cart and my finger gets all twitchy on the send order button. I can't tell you kow many times I've done that.

sparkie
11-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Sparkie it looks like you should of ordered the Collinite ;)

I did ordered the Collinite! And the Souveran big boy kit!:D

joe.p
11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
I did ordered the Collinite! And the Souveran big boy kit!:D
Yep the 2 additional MFs qualify it to be the BIG BOY kit :D

you wouldn't belong to the LPA would you ;)

ltoman
11-30-2006, 12:03 PM
yea, umm, I would want a $6 bottle of Stoner's (no offense, it is good) when I could have that fantastic $80 Souveran wax. It is illogical at best!!

ltoman
11-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I chose AIO no matter how much souveran you have it's nothing with out a clean surface. AIO is the base I use to set up EVERYTHING cause it cleans everything rims, paint, glass, gold ring, sinks, toilets, and a shower.
Has your wife tried it on her wedding ring? That made me wonder if it is good for diamonds too.

wytstang
11-30-2006, 12:34 PM
No but I have tried it on my ring and it looked great (gold & diamonds) just use an old brush to get into crevices(sp?).

ltoman
11-30-2006, 12:38 PM
No but I have tried it on my ring and it looked great (gold & diamonds) just use an old brush to get into crevices(sp?).
Cool. I am going to try it tonight. Is there a way you dilluted it?:)

wytstang
11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
You can I just grabed a mf towel and applied a little and rubbed the ring down. Then used a brush to remove any left overs.

paradog
12-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Santa and Mrs. Claus,

I've been a good boy! I cleaned the car, I clayed the car, I polished it, I sealed it and I waxed it ...TWICE!!! Man she looks pretty! So for the Holidays can I have some Souveran? I know it's on everyone's list so even the liquid would be great! Thanks for listening. I have to go wash my microfibers, clean my pads, and have a hot chocolate!

oh yea....feel free to leave me anything else you might think i need, could use, etc. See you soon!

paradog

joe.p
12-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Has your wife tried it on her wedding ring? That made me wonder if it is good for diamonds too.
I use KAIO with PBs propolish with phenominal results..as a matter fact i just cleaned it up..now i just have to to pick up laurens from Rogers and Hollands;)