PDA

View Full Version : Poly's Car Wash Product

Pages : [1] 2

GaryD
10-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Anyone else tried this product, promoted by Renny Doyle. Its called Poly's.

BobbyG
10-05-2010, 06:08 PM
I've never heard of it and have plenty of quality products to choose from on Autogeek.

Are you advertising the product here?

GaryD
10-05-2010, 06:21 PM
I've never heard of it and have plenty of quality products to choose from on Autogeek.

Are you advertising the product here?

No

JonMiles
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Anyone else tried this product, promoted by Renny Doyle. Its called Poly's.

That product looks scary to me. What is the micro-gel polymer they keep talking about? I thought microgel polymers were already cross-linked in closed loops and were caused by impurities in monomers. Wouldn't this be counter productive in car paint protection as cross linking is necessary in adhesion over the surface?

GaryD
10-05-2010, 08:00 PM
That product looks scary to me. What is the micro-gel polymer they keep talking about? I thought microgel polymers were already cross-linked in closed loops and were caused by impurities in monomers. Wouldn't this be counter productive in car paint protection as cross linking is necessary in adhesion over the surface?

I have no idea, maybe Renny Doyle can answer your question. He uses it on cars and airplanes. I'm just a dumb ass here.

JonMiles
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I have no idea, maybe Renny Doyle can answer your question. He uses it on cars and airplanes. I'm just a dumb ass here.

If you can contact him, please have him visit my website and contact me via my cell phone. I would be glad to ask some questions about the validity of this product.

GaryD
10-05-2010, 08:12 PM
If you can contact him, please have him visit my website and contact me via my cell phone. I would be glad to ask some questions about the validity of this product.

You are welcome to contact him yourself. I have made email contact with Reeny before. He is also a user of the product, but may know the makers of the product. I'm not promoting this product, I've used it and I like it. They advertise that all these car show people use it.

GaryD
10-05-2010, 08:27 PM

Jon I sent u a PM

Dubbin1
10-05-2010, 09:33 PM
So who is Renny Doyle?

Midnight1700
10-05-2010, 09:34 PM
I use Poly's everyday. It's a major part of my business. Love it! My clients do too!

Midnight1700
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM
So who is Renny Doyle?

Renny Doyle does high end detailing training. I have attended his training and it's quite good. He has authored may articles on the subject of detailing and is known for his detailing of "Air Force One". A big player in the world of detailing and will be teaching seminars at SEMA.

TornadoRed
10-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Renny Doyle does high end detailing training. I have attended his training and it's quite good. He has authored may articles on the subject of detailing and is known for his detailing of "Air Force One". A big player in the world of detailing and will be teaching seminars at SEMA.

Renny needs a new website (and a proofreader). Just sayin'...

TornadoRed
10-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Renny needs a new website (and a proofreader). Just sayin'...

Before I get flamed for this let me explain. I know Mr. Doyle is very good at what he does. But for a guy who teaches detailers how to improve their business, market themselves, and make money, his website comes off as something put together over night. The sound quality of the videos is very poor and there are typos and other errors on just about every page. If I didn't know who he was, I'd think he was just some guy trying to take my money. :dunno:

Dubbin1
10-05-2010, 10:56 PM

Never heard of the guy...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

GaryD
10-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Before I get flamed for this let me explain. I know Mr. Doyle is very good at what he does. But for a guy who teaches detailers how to improve their business, market themselves, and make money, his website comes off as something put together over night. The sound quality of the videos is very poor and there are typos and other errors on just about every page. If I didn't know who he was, I'd think he was just some guy trying to take my money. :dunno:

I thought DVD on vapor steaming was very good, no problem with the sound at all on mine. The first thing I noticed was the nice ring or bracket he was wearing. I thought, who in the world would want to wear that detailing a car. Hey I agree, hes out to make money and he is.