PDA

View Full Version : Molecularmann is HERE!

molecularmann
10-04-2010, 02:18 PM
hey guys, just wanted to say Hello. I live in PA and i own a 2000 Camaro SS 6 speed :)

Mike Phillips
10-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

Meghan
10-04-2010, 02:29 PM
:welcome:

john F
10-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the site! One of the best places on the web for sure. Be ready to digest all the information that is available here.

Off topic: I'm interested in knowing where the name came about...are you a scientist?

molecularmann
10-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the site! One of the best places on the web for sure. Be ready to digest all the information that is available here.

Off topic: I'm interested in knowing where the name came about...are you a scientist?

Hey John, it's funny you ask that because I get that all the time. I'm actually 20years old and I am currently trying to become a scientist. Idk what it is about science but ever since I was 8yrs old, I have been fascinated with what is achievable on the molecular level. Thus the name, btw it's also my xbox live account name. Oh and I have been lurking around the forums for the past couple of months, just didn't scroll down enough to see the Introduce Yourself section haha. Anyways thanks for the welcomes guys...and gals :xyxthumbs:

on a side note: Maybe you guys should consider keeping this section at the top...just a suggestion.

jcarson112
10-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Good luck with your science pursuit.

Mine hasn't gone well. I've been science jobless since I graduated in May of 2009. Economy just stinks right now for that in my area.

But here's to hoping your luck is better than mine ;)

molecularmann
10-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Good luck with your science pursuit.

Mine hasn't gone well. I've been science jobless since I graduated in May of 2009. Economy just stinks right now for that in my area.

But here's to hoping your luck is better than mine ;)

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you have some other type of job until there is an opening in the field you are actually educated in.

c5z06camaro
10-04-2010, 06:13 PM
welcome to the forum! Nice to see another F-body owner here.

molecularmann
10-04-2010, 06:28 PM
welcome to the forum! Nice to see another F-body owner here.

Hey thanks for the welcome. How do you like the UMI sfc's? Are they bolt on or welds, I was looking at getting a set of their 3pts bolt-ons and when I do headers/true duals well those puppies in.

RTexasF
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I like your user name.........sounds like a Doctor Who episode.

c5z06camaro
10-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome. How do you like the UMI sfc's? Are they bolt on or welds, I was looking at getting a set of their 3pts bolt-ons and when I do headers/true duals well those puppies in.

I like'em it makes the car sturdy and yea their the weld ons. Got anymore questions just pm me.

Impressions
10-04-2010, 09:23 PM
I like your user name.........sounds like a Doctor Who episode.

or a Marvel comic book character