PDA

View Full Version : PC Speed for AIO

sWISHbrade
11-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Hi guys,

Need some advice from the gurus here.

My Toyota mica black ride has some intermediate swirls and I was thinking of the following steps for imperfection removal.

PC with LC orange pad at speed 5-6 with Menzerna IP
PC with Meguiar's Yellow Pad with AIO
Hand application of KSG

May I know if the Meguiar's yellow pad is suitable? And may I also know what speed would you recommend for the application of AIO.

Would you guys recommend a "jewelling" step with another PC application of AIO with a Meguiar's beige pad? Again, what speed would you guys recommend for this step?

Thanks for your help guys. Mucho gracias:righton: !

swishbrade

William H. Bonney
11-26-2006, 01:18 AM
AIO speed 4.5 to 5

sparkie
11-26-2006, 06:59 AM
:iagree: with speed 4.5 to 5, I work it in and then buff off with MF. Megs Pads, never seen Megs orange pad. All I can tell you is that you don't need any cutting pad because you already used Menzerna IP. I use the AIO as a base coat for sealants, I even used it as last step.

sWISHbrade
11-26-2006, 08:14 AM
:iagree: with speed 4.5 to 5, I work it in and then buff off with MF. Megs Pads, never seen Megs orange pad. All I can tell you is that you don't need any cutting pad because you already used Menzerna IP. I use the AIO as a base coat for sealants, I even used it as last step.

It's Meg's yellow pad. Sorry about that. Thanks for the tip on IP.

ryandamartini
11-26-2006, 09:48 AM

I concur! After using AIO on anything AIO can be sued on... I think hes right :D

William H. Bonney
11-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Check out JWs Prime Strong, even better than AIO.

sWISHbrade
11-27-2006, 07:13 AM
I concur! After using AIO on anything AIO can be sued on... I think hes right :D

I tried AIO on glass today and it managed to take off some of the stubborn streaks.....but lots of muscles required though. Gotta get my PC up and running!

sparkie
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
I tried AIO on glass today and it managed to take off some of the stubborn streaks.....but lots of muscles required though. Gotta get my PC up and running!
I work it in the glass with my PC.