PDA

View Full Version : Like a kid on Christmas morning..

Pages : 1 [2]

LegacyGT
09-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Very awesome! You are now obligated to take pictures and report back every time you use one of them :)

Wendell Jarvis
09-30-2010, 09:49 PM
That was a great contest.......DoDo is awesome stuff and AG really took good care of you !! Njoy

Wendell Jarvis
09-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Very awesome! You are now obligated to take pictures and report back every time you use one of them :)

Good reminder......He didn't read the fine print......lol...

Ladyvalea
09-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Your so Lucky, I'm so Jealous!!! Love the colors of all the wax!!! be careful with that wash mitt!!! my Wookie wash mitt, is big as my Dog!! and weighs about the same as the dog when wet!!!:dblthumb2:http://i25.tinypic.com/2cf33g4.jpg

fancyfootwork
09-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Your so Lucky, I'm so Jealous!!! Love the colors of all the wax!!! be careful with that wash mitt!!! my Wookie wash mitt, is big as my Dog!! and weighs about the same as the dog when wet!!!:dblthumb2:http://i25.tinypic.com/2cf33g4.jpg

Hahaha.. it reminds me of my baby kitty (well, he's not to much of a baby anymore).. but we still call him baby D (diego is his name)

trhland
10-01-2010, 06:11 AM
awesome!!! man id love to have that bag of goodies...:xyxthumbs:

Meghan
10-01-2010, 08:20 AM
I have to say something first... when we do these giveaways I get just as excited as the winner. When someone that wins post up their goodies and you can tell they are so excited and that you made their day, well then that makes us happy! I have been blessed to be able to do a lot of giveaways thanks to our vendors, in this case Dodo and to our great leader Max. I love working for a man that never says no when it comes to our forum members, he makes my job pretty easy!
With that being said I am very happy you liked your goodie bag and we look forward to doing more of these giveaways as long as you guys keep loving them! :props:

Dubbin1
10-01-2010, 08:23 AM
I love working for a man that never says no when it comes to our forum members

Well tell Max that all the forum members want the dodo give away :D

DGS
10-01-2010, 10:23 AM
O wow..... I like ALL of it!! LOL.... I may just have to do some oversees ordering from friends!!! I like the green bag alot it looks very durable and of course all the toys that cam with it. Especially the mitt, Red Mist and the Pros!!!!! Congrats on the win sir and use them well!!! In other words showthem off! lol....

fancyfootwork
10-01-2010, 08:22 PM
O wow..... I like ALL of it!! LOL.... I may just have to do some oversees ordering from friends!!! I like the green bag alot it looks very durable and of course all the toys that cam with it. Especially the mitt, Red Mist and the Pros!!!!! Congrats on the win sir and use them well!!! In other words showthem off! lol....

Will try to. Winter seems to be coming faster then expected.

watermark
10-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Is that bag a complete one-off, or is there any chance that Dodo will actually start selling it? That's something that I'd LOVE to have for my gear.

fancyfootwork
10-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Is that bag a complete one-off, or is there any chance that Dodo will actually start selling it? That's something that I'd LOVE to have for my gear.

I think the bag and the banner/flag aren't in the US yet. Although im sure AG has a couple.

Alex Boyce
10-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Congrats! I love every dodo product I've used so far. My favorite has to be red mist, its AWESOME!

fancyfootwork
10-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Congrats! I love every dodo product I've used so far. My favorite has to be red mist, its AWESOME!

I think I will be using that tomorrow. Can't wait!