PDA

View Full Version : Oh No, Not Again!?

Rob T
09-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Autopia is down again. Nobody can post anything.

They have an announcement indicating that "The server is currently experiencing issues with posting and random "Page Cannot be Displayed" issues. We are working with Liquid Web on it and should hopefully have it resolved soon"

How much bad luck can these guys have? Or is it more than just bad luck?

Dubbin1
09-30-2010, 04:10 PM
LOL seems to be the norm...

matth9
09-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I got that message earlier today. I decided I am done with that site!

VISITOR
09-30-2010, 04:34 PM
i'm sure they are working on it and will be resolved soon....

BearValley
09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Or is it more than just bad luck?
You tell me...most websites run reliably, AG does, Autopia (under DavidB) DID...

I have never seen a website, especially a forum, have such issues.

Something tells me that it is much deeper than "luck".

fancyfootwork
09-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Umm.. maybe the error message should read. "Error: Autogeek is crushing us in business"

Setec Astronomy
09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
i'm sure they are working on it and will be resolved soon....

...most websites run reliably, AG does, Autopia (under DavidB) DID...

I have never seen a website, especially a forum, have such issues.

Either it's really really hard to run a forum, and DB and AG make it look easy, or...

Double Dizzle
10-01-2010, 10:07 AM
I used to visit their forum daily, until they changed the layout, which I hated. As soon as they started having issues with the site I simply stopped going and became a daily viewer of this forum instead. I won't be back there. LONG LIVE AG!

VISITOR
10-01-2010, 01:56 PM
seems to be working now... :)

VISITOR
10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I used to visit their forum daily, until they changed the layout, which I hated. As soon as they started having issues with the site I simply stopped going and became a daily viewer of this forum instead. I won't be back there. LONG LIVE AG!

there are tons of talented detailers and great information on that board (and some others) in which some do not post here. if you or anyone else do not want to visit there anymore, more power to you...