PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from Georgia

NoleFan
09-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey guys and gals,
I have always loved washing vehicles. Part of that has just been my love of vehicles though. For the most part I have only had light colored vehicles, my last 2 have been white, so wash/wax and forget.

My wife getting her 2005 Black Xterra has me on this website looking how to use a polisher, etc. She has some fine spiderwebbing in the sun. Black is a PAIN but so pretty when clean.

I can only hope to be 1/4 as good as the rest of you on here when all is said and done.

Headed to go read some more :dblthumb2:

wytstang
09-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Welcome, lotso reading material available for you to click through.

NoleFan
09-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Welcome, lotso reading material available for you to click through.

I know, wayyy too much.

Also looking for info on washing cars on the side with ONR, so I am keeping the search button hot !!!:dig:

PerroneFord
09-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Nolefan, where are you located? I'm down in Tallahassee, and could possibly lend a hand if you're close.

NoleFan
09-29-2010, 05:56 AM
Nolefan, where are you located? I'm down in Tallahassee, and could possibly lend a hand if you're close.

Wow that would be awesome!!! I am actually in Thomasville 30 minutes away. You have a PM :xyxthumbs:

Meghan
09-29-2010, 07:40 AM
:welcome:

Shade Tree
09-29-2010, 08:58 AM

PerroneFord
09-29-2010, 09:54 AM
You have PM back, and I am sure we can get together for me to show you how to do ONR washes (my car is due for one) and how to get the spiderwebbing out. I need to do some minor touch up buffing on my car as well so that will work out.

Mike Phillips
09-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Porsche Pilot
09-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Welcome aboard Nole. The first thing you should do is head to me in Gainesville. I can show you what a proper college looks like and more importantly, what a real football team is. You will detail cars much better when you embrace the Gator Nation!

PerroneFord
09-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Welcome aboard Nole. The first thing you should do is head to me in Gainesville.

Beware the Ga-tor fans that want you to come to them. Best thing about Gainesville is how fast and easy it is to get from Archer to I-75.

I can show you what a proper college looks like

Why, you got a photo of one?

and more importantly, what a real football team is.

Do they all wear visors? We prefer hats and helmets.

You will detail cars much better when you embrace the Gator Nation!

Says the guy who admits he's afraid to take his car out in the rain.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/29193-east-coast-bug-report.html#post361823

Nothing like a little in-state rivalry. :) And I'm not even much of a football fan.

Porsche Pilot
09-29-2010, 06:29 PM
We havent worn visors since Spurrier left. And then we were sent Urban Meyer and on the 8th day god created Tim Tebow and the sun shined once more. Now, we have given up visors and helmets and replaced them with jumpsuits from the county jail. We do love our in state rivalries indeed and all in good fun. Please pray for us though on Saturday. I cant imagine the damage Alabama is going to do to us.

PerroneFord
09-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Yea, you guys have as tough a road ahead as we do. And then we meet at the end of the season. Alabama is going to be a tough contest for you guys.

Well have fun on your road trip and get that car out in the rain. It'll do it some good. The crest looks better with some rain on it....

PaintPolisher
10-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey Neighbor if you head up this way drop a PM and we can head out for a coke