PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle XMT Car Wash on BOGO?

Old Tiger
09-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Havent heard much buzz about it. Any of you guys have any positive or negative thoughts? I like the fact that it is polymer based and am considering trying it. I have Pinnacle, Optimum, and my favorite Ultima. Any input is appreciated!

DARK HORSE
09-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey Jim, I got a free 12oz bottle of XMT about a year ago. Tried it and was not really impressed, just OK. I like all three of the ones that you mentioned better. If you want to try another, and have not tried DG901 yet, I would suggest trying it over XMT...It's cheap, and it's truly a GREAT soap:dblthumb2:

Old Tiger
09-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey Jim, I got a free 12oz bottle of XMT about a year ago. Tried it and was not really impressed, just OK. I like all three of the ones that you mentioned better. If you want to try another, and have not tried DG901 yet, I would suggest trying it over XMT...It's cheap, and it's truly a GREAT soap:dblthumb2:
Thanks Tad! I will pass on it, DG is my favorite OTC and I need to revisit it! I have a CarQuest here in little old Seneca and they will order any DG sizes for me. I will get a gallon soon!