PDA

View Full Version : Ultima rinseless wash news?

Pages : [1] 2

Mindflux
09-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Any one use the beta stuff yet? I read it's ready to sell in two weeks. Corey will buy it asap I am sure. ;)

Setec Astronomy
09-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Oh come on...ur just makin' this stuff up.

ScottB
09-26-2010, 07:39 AM
sounds like it could be a good head to head against Optimum huh >>

golliger
09-26-2010, 08:00 AM

I got an email from The Perfect Shine inviting me to be a beta tester for an Ultima waterless wash around Feb/March. I visited the website and they weren't accepting new testers.

Bunky
09-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Duragloss never came out with one (or at least one they sold). They had sent me two different samples and I send feedback.

Mindflux
09-26-2010, 08:47 AM

If you say so. :props:

CEE DOG
09-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Any one use the beta stuff yet? I read it's ready to sell in two weeks. Corey will buy it asap I am sure. ;)

Ultima and Optimum are both companies that do a great job of making paint care easier.

I appreciate the exciting news! I don't have any need for another rinseless wash right now but as soon as I use up some of the rinsless wash that I have I will definitely buy it. :hungry:

I'm going to have to go rinseless a little more often so I can use some up and reach for that Ultima!

CEE DOG
09-26-2010, 01:45 PM
I was just looking around. Are you talking about the waterless wash?

Mindflux
09-26-2010, 02:26 PM
I was just looking around. Are you talking about the waterless wash?

They have a rinseless wash (ala ONR) that can be diluted to be used as a waterless wash (ala Spray And Wipe or OOC). Word is it'll be out in a couple weeks.

CEE DOG
09-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Thats what I thought you were saying when I replied the first time.
I went looking on the interwebs but didn't see anything out there about it.

I've seen something about a waterless wash beta.

They also have had cycle armor waterless wash available for awhile. I've never tried it.

Old Tiger
09-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Thats what I thought you were saying when I replied the first time.
I went looking on the interwebs but didn't see anything out there about it.

I've seen something about a waterless wash beta.

They also have had cycle armor waterless wash available for awhile. I've never tried it.
A Waterless would have to be great to compare value wise to OOC. IMO You could do well to have only 2 product lines in your arsenal if they were Optima & Four Star/Ultima. An Ultima Spray Wax would rock IMO!

Setec Astronomy
10-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Ok, so I got an email on this. If I did my math right it's substantially less expensive than Opti-Clean in the waterless dilution, and somewhat equivalent in the rinseless dilution (hard to make a direct comparison since it doesn't come in the same size bottles as the Optimum stuff, and you get different price points in the different Optimum sizes).

golliger
10-05-2010, 11:35 AM
According to the website, it can be used as a waterless or rinseless depending on dilution.

AeroCleanse
10-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Its been released.

Old Tiger
10-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I hAD to order some today! I am a huge Polycharger fan. I love the OOC and it will be hard to beat. The Ultima requires 1 oz for 44 oz. The OOC requires 11 oz to yield 44 oz! 16 oz of Ultima is $19. 1 gallon of OOC is $39. The 16 oz Ultima will make 5.5 gallons. The OOC gallon will make 4. The Ultima costs $3.45 and the OOC costs $9.75/gallon. Now compare these to DP at $45 per gallon or PB at $32 per gallon or Griots at over $40 and ... well you guys get my point! These guys have blown up the waterless market!