PDA

View Full Version : Chemicals for customers

sanman
11-24-2006, 07:56 AM
I own a small detailing shop up here in maine. I have noticed that some of the products on here are kind of on the pricey side. Are their any detailers that use different products on customers vehicles and use the "good stuff" on their own vehicles?

BILL
11-24-2006, 08:02 AM
I own a small detailing shop up here in maine. I have noticed that some of the products on here are kind of on the pricey side. Are their any detailers that use different products on customers vehicles and use the "good stuff" on their own vehicles?

I would imagine so........ A special stash for there own cars and good quality and quantity for customers.....im not a pro detailer, but if i were?? i wouldn't have any thing different..it it were good enough for my car than its better for there cars........:)

ScottB
11-24-2006, 08:02 AM
use the "buy in bulk " section .... I would not hesitate to use Optimums Poly-Seal on my car and others, and at 29.99 for a gallon this is considered thrifty. Also consider most of the Duragloss line is now offered in gallons also.

Using quality products on clients cars will show them you value them , and keep them coming back.

sanman
11-24-2006, 08:27 AM
use the "buy in bulk " section .... I would not hesitate to use Optimums Poly-Seal on my car and others, and at 29.99 for a gallon this is considered thrifty. Also consider most of the Duragloss line is now offered in gallons also.

Using quality products on clients cars will show them you value them , and keep them coming back.

Not to sound like an idiot. But where is the link to buy the chemicals? For 29.99,that is a great bargain.

justin_murphy
11-24-2006, 08:29 AM
I do. It depends on the customer, their expectations, and the price agreed upon.
I feel that AG's stuff is well priced. One thing you cannot put a value on is their service and the help after the sale.

I agree with Killr. Poli-Seal and other lower priced chemicals are just as good. Price is not a perfect reprensentaiton of performance. It's taste and technique as well.

sanman
11-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Another quick question. Are some chemicals sold by the gallon? That is what I am mainly looking for. Since detailings are slowing down,I am looking to replenish my inventory.

justin_murphy
11-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Go here.....
http://autogeek.net/buyitinbulk.html
or here.....
http://autogeek.net/buycase.html

Call in your order and Meghan will work with you on all your needs.

sanman
11-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks for all the help people.:D

supercharged
11-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Happy holiday shopping at Autogeek. I quickly got spoiled by Pinnacle and Poorboy's. You can use that on customers cars too. Save it for royal customers that are willing to pay more.