PDA

View Full Version : Hola from Maine!!!

microcosmpc
09-23-2010, 03:12 PM
New to the forum but not to Autogeeks! Have been a fan of the site and many of the contributing companies for a long time. A true car crazy guy, I have owned cars that many people only dream about over the past 30 years. My problem is not finding the cars but having a suitable place to store them!

Although I own my own business and stay extremely busy Monday thru Friday, I can be found in my garage all weekend detailing my cars and keeping everything looking as good as new. That's how I came upon Autogeek. They make it so easy to go online, find a product and have it waiting on my doorstep by Friday for use on the coming weekend. I love that! These products aren't found in any of the local auto suppliers shops! All high quality and the nice thing is being able to go to the forums and hear what others have to say about a particular product before going after the wrong one. Never been steered wrong yet!

I really look forward to hearing from others who are like me and think more about cars than food, sleep or sex....ok, pick two!!!

Mike Phillips
09-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

My problem is not finding the cars but having a suitable place to store them!

That's always the problem...

:xyxthumbs:

SeaJay's
09-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Welcome! Where abouts in Maine? My gf's parents have a place on little sebago that we go to a lot.

microcosmpc
09-23-2010, 06:19 PM
My home is in Ogunquit...my office is in York. Sebago is beautiful country! Love the lakes region. Where's home?

Meghan
09-23-2010, 07:42 PM
:welcome:

budman3
09-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the AG forums from your neighbor in NH!

SeaJay's
09-24-2010, 07:26 AM
My home is in Ogunquit...my office is in York. Sebago is beautiful country! Love the lakes region. Where's home?

I'm in MA. So it's not too far for me.

Cliffnopus
09-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Welcome aboard.

Cliff

Shade Tree
09-24-2010, 08:35 AM
:welcome: & Howdy from Texas!