PDA

View Full Version : Best AIO Product?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rob T
09-23-2010, 11:12 AM
I need another AIO product. Been using Klasse AIO but I'm about out. I don't use AIO's too often, but I always want to have one on hand for the times it is needed.

I want to try something else, although I have been pretty happy with Klasse.

Considering Optimum Poli-Seal, Finish Kare 215, or Meg's D151.

A LSP will always be used following the AIO, so protection is not a consideration.

Opinions?

Poorboy
09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
you might want to try Polish w/ Sealant ... it's a great one step and works well with almost any Sealant or Wax :props:

Make it shine!
09-23-2010, 01:14 PM
I was using D151 until recently I have been "messing around" with Poli-seal and I like it alot more. I would try Poli-seal it's easy to use, no dusting, wipes off easily and finishes down great.

A4 1.8tqm
09-23-2010, 01:29 PM
you might want to try Polish w/ Sealant ... it's a great one step and works well with almost any Sealant or Wax :props:

+1 Poorboys World Polish with Sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/poorboys-polish-sealant.html) and XMT 360 (http://www.autogeek.net/xmt-360.html) are both excellent products. They both have light correction ability and finish beautifully. I've only used Poorboy's PwS to finish after swirl removal and prep for LSP, but I know XMT has good cleaning ability (just like Klasse AIO, on a really bad car, even after claying well, your pad may show a little dirt IME). They're also a great base for LSP IME. :xyxthumbs:

AeroCleanse
09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I use D151, but I hear lots of good things about Dodo Juice Need For Speed.

kkreit01
09-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Duragloss 101 and Poorboys Polish w/Carnauba Blue are both on my shelf. They are both great, and inexpensive. They are very easy to use. I reach for DG if I want more protection. PB for looks (and smell!).

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
09-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I tried a sample bottle (12 oz) of D151 and tried it on a couple different things.

1 was on our taurus that had serious water spots and swirls on the roof...1 pass with the PC and a megs 2.0 polishing pad and it brightened it up and took out MOST the swirls...but did leave a few behind..all the etched in water spots etc were gone thou..and you have to have 'a good eye' to see the remaining swirls.

Used it on the rest of the car...it looked great...gives more of a BRIGHT shine than a deep one IMO.

Also tried it on a dark blue lincoln town car that had a decent amount of swirls, tried it on the hood and it took all of them out except the deeper ones...i was pretty impressed. I would caution you with the 'wax' part of it, but if you're following up with something then you're good. So for good correction, great finishing shine and decent price...i'd go with D151...just my .02

DjbuddyPL
09-23-2010, 03:48 PM
How bout Liquid glass?

Rob T
09-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Thanks for all the recommendations. Keep em coming!

ScottB
09-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Optimum Poliseal and XMT360 are nice options.

yeebiz
09-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Optimum Poliseal and XMT360 are nice options.
:iagree:

I use both of these. Great one step products!

Type[R]+
09-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Poli-seal is nice, especially when topped with opti-seal.

You could try a cleaner glaze like lime prime light, and if you want a bit of correction, lime prime. I've never used the stuff, but I hear many great things about the LPL. Just deciding if im going to get some of this next or not.

My poli-seal has just died in the bottle..... Oh well, I got a good 3 years out of it. I'm pretty sure it was the storage temperature. It gets hot in my garage, so my products have been moved inside now.

jlb85
09-23-2010, 08:39 PM
I believe D151 comes in gallon only. It is not expensive, though, but if you are trying different things it might be awhile before this bottle runs out :)

I'm interested in trying some Poli-Seal!

But KAIO can be used for so many things and it has such great durability its hard not to have at least a small bottle always around.

dougaross
09-23-2010, 08:55 PM
What are the most effective uses of KAIO?

blackjz
09-23-2010, 09:38 PM
I had bad experience on poliseal..it separated after a while..I tried to shake it but no luck..It happened with 32oz n 128oz. dunno what happened. probably it's hot and humid here