View Full Version : Pictures & Comments from September 19th Detailing 102 Class

Pages : 1 2 [3]

WRAPT C5Z06
09-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Awesome, I'd love to attend someday!

:D

It's an awesome tool, especially when paired with the 3401. :props:
Im the MAN

I plan to use the rotary only with a wool pad for compounding. To avoid holograms as much as possible, anything else will get the 3401 or PCXP treatment.

WRAPT C5Z06
09-21-2010, 05:12 PM
The adapter does look very nice, though.

3M is proud of their products.

Seriously, I'm writing an article on the 3403 and the adapter and once you get over the purchase price it's a very well made component that makes switching pads fast and easy and smooth and vibration free.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/938/3403andEdgePads002.jpg

:)

theamcguy
09-21-2010, 07:34 PM
What a great class. I am so glad I attended. The new PC sanding discs make machine sanding a breeze. It was great to be able to try all of the different buffers and polishes and then be able to compare results. Again this class is well worth the effort to attend. You get to sand, polish, and wax paint, see immediate results, compare different products and get expert advice along the way. Thanks Mike I really enjoyed the class.

Meghan
09-21-2010, 07:50 PM
What a great class. I am so glad I attended. The new PC sanding discs make machine sanding a breeze. It was great to be able to try all of the different buffers and polishes and then be able to compare results. Again this class is well worth the effort to attend. You get to sand, polish, and wax paint, see immediate results, compare different products and get expert advice along the way. Thanks Mike I really enjoyed the class.

Bill it was a pleasure to meet you, we hope to see you again soon!