PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kentucky!

Dudge
09-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Hello all! This is a very nice site you have here. I've been creeping for a while and decided to make my first post tonight. I've learned a lot from what reading I have done and hope to learn much more. I'm currently building a '03 CCLB Dodge Ram 2500HD with a Cummins and it's a REAL mess. I have to do some paint/body work and then give it a full detail. Wait until you all see the interior in this beast....it's an absolute WRECK.

Thanks for having me! :cheers:

BobbyG
09-18-2010, 06:05 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek!

A great place to hang out and of course participate! The folks here are a great bunch and ready to help with honest opinions and direction. The products available through Autogeek are many and the best you'll find anywhere.

Enjoy!!

Wendell Jarvis
09-18-2010, 08:53 AM
Hello all! This is a very nice site you have here. I've been creeping for a while and decided to make my first post tonight. I've learned a lot from what reading I have done and hope to learn much more. I'm currently building a '03 CCLB Dodge Ram 2500HD with a Cummins and it's a REAL mess. I have to do some paint/body work and then give it a full detail. Wait until you all see the interior in this beast....it's an absolute WRECK.

Thanks for having me! :cheers:

Welcome aboard my fellow Kentuckian !! Oddly, I have a Dodge 2500 scheduled Wednesday for a detailing...Hummmm? ...lol... Go Big Blue !!!!

Dudge
09-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks guys. I'm putting together a list right now of things to purchase from AG for my "starter kit". It's easy to spend money on this stuff!

Wendell: I was hoping there would be at least somebody else from the state on here! Hopefully for you, the 2500 you have coming in, is not in as bad shape as mine. You'll be losing money, bro! Hahaha

I'm actually only about an hour and 15 minutes south of you. I'm in Richmond and Lexington on a pretty regular basis.

pfix
09-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your project. Lets see some pictures!

sharpcard
09-18-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm too "new" here to welcome someone else,but it's good to see another Kentuckian on the board. This is a great site and AG has great deals.I have been a member for a month and just placed my third order.

Today would be a great day to place your first order considering the free deals they have going on now:

EXHIBIT A
From now through Sunday at midnight Sept 19th. (EST), every order placed at Autogeek.net valued at $150 or more will receive a free Autogeek 5 Gallon Wash Bucket with a Grit Guard Insert, plus a 32 oz. DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss and a White/Yellow ShMitt . That's a value of $48.97, yours just for placing an order of $150. And don't you need some new detailing products anyway? Autogeek.net has new Poorboy's World products, new Optimum Opti Clean, and you have to try Dr. ColorChip. Now is a great time to order!

When you place your $150 order, please type in the comment box at checkout: BUCKET. This offer is only available through Sunday, September 19, 2010 and it's only available to forum members!

EXHIBIT B
This is a limited time and limited quantity offer that starts right now and ends once our extra supply is gone!

Place an order of $50 or more at Autogeek.net and enter a note in the Comments Box that says:

Dwayne, please include FREE Poorboys SSR 2.5 Swirl Remover!

For orders that are $50.00 or more, you will receive a free 16oz bottle of Poorboys SSR 2.5

For orders that are $100.00 or more, you will receive a free 32oz bottle of Poorboys SSR 2.5

I will post here again when the extra supply is gone and the offer is over. Thanks!

EXHIBIT C
AGBUCKS cupon code for $20 off with $150 purchase.

EXHIBIT D
Free shipping deal in one of those 3 hour specials.

Wendell Jarvis
09-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks guys. I'm putting together a list right now of things to purchase from AG for my "starter kit". It's easy to spend money on this stuff!

Wendell: I was hoping there would be at least somebody else from the state on here! Hopefully for you, the 2500 you have coming in, is not in as bad shape as mine. You'll be losing money, bro! Hahaha

I'm actually only about an hour and 15 minutes south of you. I'm in Richmond and Lexington on a pretty regular basis.

There are a few other Kentuckians on here.... PAR Detailing, he is from Louisville....
It was ironic about your Dodge 2500, I have a guy coming in Wednesday with a Dodge 2500, just had it painted about 2 months ago ( Maroon) I thought it might have been you....guess I was wrong cause I talked to him earlier today on the phone.
Anyway, you will love this place and Auto Geeks products...plus the forum here, lots of very, very knowledgeable detailers...dont be afraid to ask questions either....thats what we are here for......to help eachother !!

Dudge
09-19-2010, 02:58 AM
Sharpcard: Thanks for the welcome! I'm still putting my list together, so I can't take advantage of these new deals yet. I'm sure there are more great deals to come though. AG has a lot of great sales it appears. What part of the state are you from, sir?

Wendell: This forum is definitely a nice change. I'm a member of probably a dozen forums and I've never read through so many friendly posts from what appears to be very knowledgeable people.

I'm going to post the list of products I have looked at for my starter kit and get some opinions on it.

PAR Detailing
09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Welcome! I am from Louisville. Like everyone has said the people are very nice here and dont hesitate to post any questions about processes, products, or any other detailing questions.

Stick around and soak up as much info as you can, your skills will improve so much and so fast. Take the info learned and practice, you will soon be posting show and shines with some great correction pics

Jon

Dudge
09-19-2010, 09:12 PM
PAR: Thank you for the welcome and the advice.

pfix: I'll be sure to post some pics soon. The previous owner really neglected this thing and it's flat out saddening. Some of the interior will actually need replacement. I have seen interiors in worse shape. However, they have been in 20 y/o work trucks and the like. Lol

sharpcard
09-20-2010, 08:16 AM
Dudge: Good luck with your project. I live just south of Louisville and have been working on my old Expedition. I'm trying to get the interior cleaned up before I start working on the paint. It's been used as a hunting/dog truck for quite a while so it's pretty bad.

Mike Phillips
09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome:

Bobby B.
09-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Dudge
09-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I may try to get some pics for you all today, showing the current condition of this thing.