PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions?

svs
09-16-2010, 11:44 PM
I need some help/opinions on which wax to get. Im in the middle of making an order right now and this is my last shopping cart item I need. Thanks guys :xyxthumbs:

-Max Wax
-p21 concours
-PB natty red
-PB natty blue

Dubbin1
09-16-2010, 11:50 PM
I vote for Nattys Red. IMO its the best bang for the buck and looks good on everything.

rwright
09-16-2010, 11:59 PM
I personally like Signature Series II. Will this be for all colors or something specific?

svs
09-16-2010, 11:59 PM
I vote for Nattys Red. IMO its the best bang for the buck and looks good on everything.

Thank's Dwayne, I've read some of your reviews and posts so I respect your opinion.
PB Natty Red it is :hotrod2:

svs
09-17-2010, 12:00 AM
I personally like Signature Series II. Will this be for all colors or something specific?

An all color wax

Dubbin1
09-17-2010, 12:36 AM
I win :)

Richard you stay out of this, he didn't mention Signature Series II :p

Seriously though, I have never tried the Sig Series so I cant comment on that. I'm just telling you what the best bang for the buck is out of what you listed.

I never wanted to say this and I hope poorboy doesn't see it but I really think Natty's Red is about half the price that it should be.

BobbyG
09-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Personally, I don't think you'd go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned....:props:

Make it shine!
09-17-2010, 06:36 AM
I would go with any of them except P21 Concours, I have never used it but have heard of few negative things in respect to the durability and ease of use.

mchess1
09-17-2010, 06:40 AM
I need some help/opinions on which wax to get. Im in the middle of making an order right now and this is my last shopping cart item I need. Thanks guys :xyxthumbs:

-Max Wax
-p21 concours
-PB natty red
-PB natty blue

All great waxes that I have used. MaxWax and Red look fantastic on metallics (Red is one of my favorites for my Titanium Silver B). Blue looks great on darker colors.

If you are looking for the best for all colors P21 may be the choice. I don't use it often since the others look so much better on my metallic cars.

Sig Series II really gives that wet look on non-metallics if that's the direction you are going in.

Not sure I helped much, my two favs out of that list are Red/Max Wax based on my personal cars.

sullysdetailing
09-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Natty Red or DP

CEE DOG
09-17-2010, 07:55 AM
"Its like decision collision"...

Well having only used Natty's Blue out of those picks I'll just wander off now...

svs
09-17-2010, 10:40 AM
I win :)

Richard you stay out of this, he didn't mention Signature Series II :p

Seriously though, I have never tried the Sig Series so I cant comment on that. I'm just telling you what the best bang for the buck is out of what you listed.

I never wanted to say this and I hope poorboy doesn't see it but I really think Natty's Red is about half the price that it should be.

Too funny!
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. :xyxthumbs: