PDA

View Full Version : Since we will be seeing 845 in many posts...

Pages : [1] 2

yeebiz
09-16-2010, 08:10 PM
I figured I throw this one out there to those who haven't been down this road yet. The bottle is a pain to work with. I'd gladly pay the extra 50 cents for them to throw on a flip top cap.

Since that wont happen, use a flip top cap from another product. I found that the Poorboy's flip top caps are a perfect fit. I'm sure the caps from many other products will work also. Simple tip that saves a ton of aggravation!

Dubbin1
09-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Funny you posted this, I just tossed a PB flip top cap on my Opti-Bond Tire Gel the other day.

Dr Oldz
09-16-2010, 08:17 PM
I figured I throw this one out there to those who haven't been down this road yet. The bottle is a pain to work with. I'd gladly pay the extra 50 cents for them to throw on a flip top cap.

Since that wont happen, use a flip top cap from another product. I found that the Poorboy's flip top caps are a perfect fit. I'm sure the caps from many other products will work also. Simple tip that saves a ton of aggravation!

:iagree: A squeeze bottle for ketchup or mustard found at the local grocery store works well too!!!

Dubbin1
09-16-2010, 08:24 PM
:iagree: A squeeze bottle for ketchup or mustard found at the local grocery store works well too!!!

What kind of durability can one expect out of ketchup and mustard?

yeebiz
09-16-2010, 08:24 PM

Agreed. They work well. Maybe I'm too picky (OCD if you will) but I don't like those bottles sitting among my products. My stuff is very well organized and sorted by company. That yellow mustard bottle would bother me sitting there. :mad:

yeebiz
09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
What kind of durability can one expect out of ketchup and mustard?

I like coat my vehicles with a layer of ketchup for long-lasting protection and then top it with a layer of mustard for the dazzling shine.

It's all the rage in detailing Cardiments!

RTexasF
09-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Agreed. They work well. Maybe I'm too picky (OCD if you will) but I don't like those bottles sitting among my products. My stuff is very well organized and sorted by company. That yellow mustard bottle would bother me sitting there. :mad:

You need help.:wow:

Dr Oldz
09-16-2010, 08:44 PM
HAHAHA!!! Im tryin to help and some how im the jackass here!!! lol! Well for you OCD people just dump it back in the origional bottle! And for those worried about the longetivity....it depends on how often u "squeeze ur bottle" LMOA!!!!!

Buckskincolt
09-16-2010, 08:47 PM

Buy clear ones......:poke:

ScottB
09-16-2010, 08:49 PM

Sprayers, spray bottles, pvc bottles, bottle proportioners (http://autogeek.net/bottles-sprayers.html)

yeebiz
09-16-2010, 08:51 PM

LOL. This whole exchange has me laughing my ass off. Hope anyone isn't taking this too seriously. Oldz if you were serious about the jackass comment it was not my intention. Just having a little fun. You idea is solid and I actually own a set of those ketchup and mustard bottles!

I have a bunch of those clear ones too. I keep losing and breaking those little red caps.

Rob T
09-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't understand the thread title. Why are we going to be seeing "845 in many posts"?

yeebiz
09-16-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't understand the thread title. Why are we going to be seeing "845 in many posts"?

Winter is coming. Every time someone uses the word winter 25 people say 845.

Dr Oldz
09-16-2010, 09:01 PM
LOL. This whole exchange has me laughing my ass off. Hope anyone isn't taking this too seriously. Oldz if you were serious about the jackass comment it was not my intention. Just having a little fun. You idea is solid and I actually own a set of those ketchup and mustard bottles!

I have a bunch of those clear ones too. I keep losing and breaking those little red caps.

NO I'm not serious! I'm havin a blast!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

Dubbin1
09-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Winter is coming.

OMG WINTER IS COMING???? I hear that 845 is good for the winter, is there any truth to that?