PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding customer service AG!

FRC Z51
09-16-2010, 02:23 PM
I must say, the customer service provided by AG is incredible. Long story short, here's my situation:

-Order was placed later in the day Saturday (11th)
-Order shipped first thing Monday (13th)
-Order was scheduled for delivery Thursday (16th)

Unfortunately the package was damaged by UPS just before it made it to me. The other unfortunate part was that I have a detailed scheduled for Saturday (18th) that specifically requested Collinite 845 and in addition to that there are other items in that shipment that I wanted/needed for that detail and also one on Sunday.

Needless to say, AG said I'll have all my items by the time I need them. :dblthumb2:

It's situations like this that guarantee I am a return customer, and also, guarantee a good referral to other detailers like myself.

Thanks AG!! (and Nicole for making it happen!):applause:

Y2KSVT
09-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes, their customer service is second to none. I placed a pretty large order a couple of weeks ago and in that order I asked for two spray bottles with two sprayers. The bottles came, but the sprayers never made it into the box. I called and talked to Nicole last Thursday and she got the sprayers to me by Saturday with priority mail! In the rare instance that they make a mistake, they take it very seriously and deliver on their promises.

Mark

Shane731
09-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Autogeek? :D

tenzin
09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I also had a situation where UPS supposedly delivered to my house but i could not find the box anywhere. I double and triple checked with family members and looks around the house.

Soo i ended up calling AG and told them the situation. They would have to file a report to UPS. Now UPS says it was delivered on a Monday, I called in on Tues or Wed to AG.

I got the box that FRIDAY!!!
Looks like UPS messed up... i don't know how??

Just wanted to tell the story and also agree AG has great customer service in every way.