PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to buy or trade? Got pinnacle xmt pad cleaner

ltoman
11-22-2006, 08:35 PM
but I don't need it after all. It was ten dollars and it is unused.
If anyone is interested, plmk!
I would prefer to trade, but we can work whatever out.
I need a few things, so if you have an idea for a trade,plmk!! I am open!
Here is what I own:
xmt 1 and 2
souveran
pinnacle spray mist
stoners glass
aa tire gel
eo wheel cleaner
klasse aio
meg's quik detailer
pinnacle lube and clay
duragloss aquawax sample

Thanks, everyone!!
Lauren and the spider webbed red 07 vette, who will eventually put up the photos!!!!:)

ScottB
11-22-2006, 09:07 PM
I would highly suggest you keep it ... the pad cleaner is the easiest product to use in cleaning pads from polish. You can also use it on foamy applicators. Spray and watch your eyes as it actually changes the color back to original pad. Washes out well also, with no soapy residue.

ltoman
11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
But I have been washing them in our fancy Maytag with just a little light woolite. You think it makes a difference? I thought it would at the time I ordered it...?Feed back please

joe.p
11-22-2006, 09:30 PM
But I have been washing them in our fancy Maytag with just a little light woolite. You think it makes a difference? I thought it would at the time I ordered it...?Feed back please
woolite is ok for cleaning your pads but if you use to much i wonder how much soap is left in the pad..The XMT pad cleaner with some warm water and a nylon brush makes clean up much easier and quicker..you can clean your pads outside with a gardenhose too..

are you looking too trade these items for something else?

Here is what I own:
xmt 1 and 2
souveran Is the Souveran your Paste? or your spraymist?
pinnacle spray mist
pinnacle spray mist
stoners glass
aa tire gel
eo wheel cleaner
klasse aio
meg's quik detailer
pinnacle lube and clay
duragloss aquawax sample

ltoman
11-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I have the Pinnacle Crystal mist.
So you agree with Scott then, that it is worthwhile keeping regardless of my washing the pads?
all input much appreciated. i am a dumb dumb new-b...
hee hee
Lauren

aceshigh73
11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Spray and watch your eyes ....

Literally!!! Watch your eyes.. the first time I used the pad cleaner this summer I was an idiot and sprayed into the wind while holding the pad kinda high..... TALK ABOUT BURN!!!!
Mace aint got nuttin' on this stuff!!!!

Works like a charm though!!!

Kelso
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM
i love the pad cleaner.... pad cleaning is sooo easy and effective

Surfer
11-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Literally!!! Watch your eyes.. the first time I used the pad cleaner this summer I was an idiot and sprayed into the wind while holding the pad kinda high..... TALK ABOUT BURN!!!!
Mace aint got nuttin' on this stuff!!!!

Works like a charm though!!!Reminds me of when I sprayed Stoners on the glass and the wind blew it right back in my face, ughhh that crap stings like all hell :mad: lol.

ltoman
11-23-2006, 12:52 AM
ok guys, you convinced me. thank you for your thoughtfulness.:grouphug:
no
longer up for trade!!!!
Lauren

MikeyC
11-23-2006, 01:17 AM
ok guys, you convinced me. thank you for your thoughtfulness.:grouphug:
no
longer up for trade!!!!
Lauren

You made the right decision! ;)

XMT is my go to pad cleaner. It's so easy and convenient to use especially if you've only dirtied one pad.

ltoman
11-23-2006, 01:24 AM
You made the right decision! ;)

XMT is my go to pad cleaner. It's so easy and convenient to use especially if you've only dirtied one pad.

How long do you find the pads (for the pc) last? Just wondering...??Feed back please
:awesome: Lauren

ScottB
11-23-2006, 09:27 AM
How long do you find the pads (for the pc) last? Just wondering...??Feed back please
:awesome: Lauren

with normal use , and good storage, you should get about a year out of them. About 4-6 polishings minimum.

sparkie
11-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Lauren, xmt pad cleaner is some of the best stuff I have ever used! The green pad 1/2 sprayed with xmt cleaner.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/sparkymm6/98F-150008.jpg