PDA

View Full Version : Reusing the sonax wheel cleaner bottle

svs
09-15-2010, 02:11 AM
Does anyone know if you can or even has reused the sonax wheel cleaner spray bottle?
I like the trigger sprayer and want to use it as my refill bottle for my 5 litre jug.
By glancing at it, it doesnt look like it will just twist off so I wanted to come here for your guy's opinion before I mess something up.
thanks in advance :xyxthumbs:

CEE DOG
09-15-2010, 06:21 AM
Does anyone know if you can or even has reused the sonax wheel cleaner spray bottle?
I like the trigger sprayer and want to use it as my refill bottle for my 5 litre jug.
By glancing at it, it doesnt look like it will just twist off so I wanted to come here for your guy's opinion before I mess something up.
thanks in advance :xyxthumbs:

I'm looking forward to the answer. One thing about all the sonax bottles... The sprayers and caps are very cool but not built to remove apparently. I haven't finished any of my Sonax products so I haven't torn any lids off. I did mess around with the lid on one of the products and it didn't seem like if I took it off it would be going back on right.

Setec Astronomy
09-15-2010, 08:56 AM
I looked at mine, it wasn't clear whether the head snaps on, or whether there is a threaded piece that the head snaps on to. I didn't try to take mine off as I haven't even used it yet, but if yours is empty it doesn't seem like you have much to lose by giving it a twist.

svs
09-15-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll have to give it a go once my bottle is empty nothing to lose if the bottle is empty anyways. It does look like it snaps on and not twist on. So gonna be interesting..