PDA

View Full Version : Scored a PS3 today!

aceshigh73
11-22-2006, 05:34 PM
By the grace of God (not really, but you know).... I went into my local BestBuy and after 3 minutes they made an annoucement they had PS3's up at Customer service. All the 60's were sold out, but they had about 8-10 20 gigers left.
Picked one up.... adn they were sold by the time i went out to my car and starting calling friends to see who wanted one.
I had read on Fatwallet today most BB's were getting a shipment in today. So I took a shot since I was let out of work a tad early.
The graphics do look amazing I just have to convince the wife to let me keep it.....
(especially since we just bought a 1080p LCD last week)....

ScottB
11-22-2006, 05:37 PM
nice score ....

Al-53
11-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I was at wal mart today to get last of the holiday food...and I stopped by the auto section to see what they are blowing out..got wool mitts last week for 2.00 a piece..

So I stopped in electronics to see if they had the Divinci code in..while I was there they were bringing in PS3's and putting them in the case....lady said grab one now if you want..they will be gone soon...lol...not ready for one yet...still have PS2 and do not use it...my son has 360 and does not use it ....lol

Al

dengood1
11-22-2006, 11:45 PM
I was at wal mart today to get last of the holiday food...and I stopped by the auto section to see what they are blowing out..got wool mitts last week for 2.00 a piece..

So I stopped in electronics to see if they had the Divinci code in..while I was there they were bringing in PS3's and putting them in the case....lady said grab one now if you want..they will be gone soon...lol...not ready for one yet...still have PS2 and do not use it...my son has 360 and does not use it ....lol

Al

Get your son the PS3 and sell me the 360(for my kids of course);):D