PDA

View Full Version : You knew it was bound to happen! :)

Pages : [1] 2

FloridaNative
11-22-2006, 02:21 PM
I love the idea of a holiday like Thanksgiving. I don't think there is another country in the world that has a national day where everybody stops and reflects on the blessings that they have in their lives. It is a holiday born of a great spirit and since you knew it was going to happen at some point this holiday anyway, I figured why shouldn't I be the one to start it?? So if you are willing and want to participate in this thread, why don't you share with us all what you are thankful for?

I am thankful first and foremost for being born in this country. I could have been born in a number of places in the world to live a life of hardship and poverty, but I had the good fortune to be born an American. More specificially I am thankful for good health, to live in a warm place, for my two precious children and for my friends and family. I'm thankful too for all the wonderful people on this forum and for Max who keeps us all in great sales! Happy Thanksgiving everybody. :)

ryandamartini
11-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Im thankful for being born here in the USA. I think alot of opportunities and freedoms are readily available here that arent anywhere else in the world .

Im thankful that I had the chance to attend good schools and be able to push myself to graduate with a good gpa.

Im thankful that I have my friends and family [in that orader]. Family really hasnt been the most supportive element of my life.

Im thankful for the people on this forum who have been so nice in helping me out in detailing, and hope I can contribute back.

wicked1
11-22-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm thankful for the family I was born into and for the family that I now have. I am also thankful to have a job, and for having a job that has allowed me to take this whole week off and be with my family.

ScottB
11-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Im happy that my wife is happy .... cause lord knows if she wasnt happy, then none of us would be happy !! (Little PreDivorce Humor)

Truls
11-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Then im happy that killrwheels wife is happy to

Im happy that i was born in Norway (i do have family in Wisconsin), im happy that Leiv Erikson discoverd America, and I discoverd AG, im happy for the marshal help you gave after the wwII, and i am happy that we still have a good relationship, so i can buy the gooooood stuff from AG, and watch Am chopper every saturday.

you got thanksgiving, but we got christmas...haaah

Ouch
(Homer simpson style)

We stole Halloween and we are not afraid to steal again (we do everything for a holiday)

XterraOverload
11-22-2006, 10:22 PM
HA......... my Divorce should be final next week and I get my little stud (son he's been at his mothers) back in about 3 weeks so I pretty happy to.http://myspace-246.vo.llnwd.net/00821/64/21/821311246_l.jpg
Happy Thanks giving everyone!!

http://reecephoto.smugmug.com/photos/111866386-M.jpg

Kelso
11-22-2006, 10:44 PM
im thankful for my girlfriend, for having the resources to buy my bmw, and thus finding AG to maintian it, and start detailing professionally and thus i am thankful for you guys in heping train me and provide amazing products so i can start a business. im thankful im still kickin it, and for my fully functional body. wouldnt wanna imagina being paralyzed or dead or something. and im thankful for the life iv led thus far and hope i can keep going for great many years

JSR
11-22-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm glad I'm not a turkey. Sometimes its debateable, but I'm not

I hope the wives stay happy enough not to become "the plaintif". sorry Xterra!

I am really glad that I live in a time and place where I can spend this much time concerned with how good I can make my cars look. Lord knows nothing is going to work that well on me anymore.

Have a great holiday!

dengood1
11-23-2006, 12:02 AM
I love the idea of a holiday like Thanksgiving. I don't think there is another country in the world that has a national day where everybody stops and reflects on the blessings that they have in their lives. It is a holiday born of a great spirit and since you knew it was going to happen at some point this holiday anyway, I figured why shouldn't I be the one to start it?? So if you are willing and want to participate in this thread, why don't you share with us all what you are thankful for?

I am thankful first and foremost for being born in this country. I could have been born in a number of places in the world to live a life of hardship and poverty, but I had the good fortune to be born an American. More specificially I am thankful for good health, to live in a warm place, for my two precious children and for my friends and family. I'm thankful too for all the wonderful people on this forum and for Max who keeps us all in great sales! Happy Thanksgiving everybody. :)
WOW! I think you said it all. BUMP!:grouphug:

Now, let's eat! And maybe drink a little while my Bucs get crushed by the 'Boys and their new stud QB:mad: Have a great thanksgiving everyone and take time to reflect and really be thankful for what you have today. THANK GOD I got my yearly bonus today and I'm on vacation starting today:righton: WOOHOO!!! Have a safe and blessed holiday:cheers:

supercharged
11-23-2006, 02:47 AM
Im happy that my wife is happy .... cause lord knows if she wasnt happy, then none of us would be happy !! (Little PreDivorce Humor)
LOL:D . Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

White95DodgeRam
11-23-2006, 01:47 PM
im thankful that im actually home for thanksgiving ! my first time since i joined the army

sparkie
11-23-2006, 03:39 PM
FloridaNative, you said it all! And Killrwheels, you hit the nail on the head.:D As long as the wife happy I'm happy!!!!! HeeHeeHee
I'm most thankful for my little girl. Maybe my dogs too!
This is an old pic, I'm at work so right now I can't post new ones.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m139/sparkymm6/199431.jpg

White95DodgeRam
11-23-2006, 03:48 PM
ut oh a ftw pic wheres p1et when i need him so we can represent for dtw

sparkie
11-23-2006, 04:14 PM
ut oh a ftw pic wheres p1et when i need him so we can represent for dtw
I have some friends over there. Vette454 and ds11, DTW SC chapter.

White95DodgeRam
11-23-2006, 04:15 PM
ah cool im in the texas chapter el paso region leader