PDA

View Full Version : aerosol tire dressing

snowking724
09-13-2010, 04:43 PM
what's everyone's favorite,and why? trying to get an order before free shipping is over. thanks

ScottB
09-13-2010, 04:44 PM
I use it in wheelwells not on tires, but for aerosol Stoners More Shine Less Time is a nice option. If you want more gloss, look to Megs Insane Shine under NXT.

snowking724
09-13-2010, 04:57 PM
think i'm gonna try both. i love my dp gel but my f150 tires are just too much work. now i have a few full bottles for my gf's fusion. thanks

Dubbin1
09-13-2010, 05:06 PM
I have tried many and so far I like ArmorAll Tire Foam the best. I pretty much use it for wheel wells only but have used it on tires too. It seems to clean better and is not as splotchy as the others.

VISITOR
09-13-2010, 05:08 PM
I have tried many and so far I like ArmorAll Tire Foam the best. I pretty much use it for wheel wells only but have used it on tires too. It seems to clean better and is not as splotchy as the others.

agreed, the AA original tire foam is great IME and you can use it on both tires and wheel wells...

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
09-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Personally I like Black Magic's aerosol dressing...used it all the time before the local stores stopped stocking them...then i moved up to Megs Hyperdressing...then a few months later they brought it back...go figure...but thats my vote...plus it smells like cherries lol:dblthumb2:

kronos
09-13-2010, 06:37 PM
You probably will not be disappointed with any recommendations made yet and I bet you won't be with Stoner's either. I've only used it once, but its already become my go to tire dressing.

snowking724
09-13-2010, 06:46 PM
placed my order for 3pack of stoners since it's cheap. and 1 megs insane,we'll see. i'm sure i'll be happy with all since i won't spend a few mins a tire with an app and paint brush. thanks for all the advice.

TLMitchell
09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
I use it in wheelwells not on tires, but for aerosol Stoners More Shine Less Time is a nice option. If you want more gloss, look to Megs Insane Shine under NXT.

FWIW, MSLT is getting tough to find. Stoner's reformulated from the previous solvent base to water based to comply with CA VOC requirements. Most distrubutors and vendors aren't willing to stock both products so you more frequently see More Shine, which is the water based product and lacks longevity.

If/when you see More Shine Less Time grab it. I picked up a case at Summit Racing's Akron store a few weeks ago. Stoner's still sells it direct at pretty attractive prices including shipping as well.

TL

Speakerguy45
09-13-2010, 09:43 PM
:iagree:
that was the tire shine i used first time on the job, it lasts a really long time if you follow it up with ArmorAll Tire Gel

trhland
09-14-2010, 08:15 AM
stoners or adams in and out.both good :xyxthumbs: