PDA

View Full Version : kool aid remover

Pages : [1] 2

southbeach
09-12-2010, 10:32 PM
how do you all remove coffee or kool aid for the mats and carpet? I been using everything and it doesn't work. This is a coffee/kool aid stain that been there for weeks to a month.

mbkite
09-13-2010, 06:05 AM
To remove the kool aid vote republican next election.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
09-13-2010, 08:37 AM

Are you serious....?! I cannot believe you posted this kind of hateful and racially charged comment.... Sad. Really sad.

RaskyR1
09-13-2010, 10:52 AM
how do you all remove coffee or kool aid for the mats and carpet? I been using everything and it doesn't work. This is a coffee/kool aid stain that been there for weeks to a month.

I've never had any issues removing coffee with normal cleaning methods before (APC and Extractor). Kool-aid on the other hand will require a special cleaner such as "Red Relief", which can be found online or at a janitorial supply store.

WindyCity
09-13-2010, 03:38 PM

hummm? I'm confused! What is that supposed to mean?

mbkite
09-13-2010, 05:05 PM
In the world of cable tv , the internet am news radio. How can any one not know what a kool aid drinker is
answer a lefty.
but don't take my word for it do the research for your self

Speakerguy45
09-13-2010, 05:07 PM

I use a powerful cleaner decreaser called Super Clean for sugar and coffee stains. I dont know if it can remove the kool aid dye, just make sure you try it on a test spot because it could discolor certain fabrics, matts
:cool:

Da Fats
09-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks RASKY! Been wondering this one myself

Dubbin1
09-13-2010, 06:24 PM
In the world of cable tv , the internet am news radio. How can any one not know what a kool aid drinker is
answer a lefty.
but don't take my word for it do the research for your self

I'm lost :confused:

Craig
09-13-2010, 06:51 PM
I've heard the term kool aid drinker, I've never thought of it as a "hateful and racially charged comment". So by that way of thinking I guess the term "company man" is hateful and racial. I know mbkite was making a little joke, not a racical attack. If anyone was offended,
I'm know it wasn't meant that way. Just a joke, not to anyone person.

Cliffnopus
09-13-2010, 10:12 PM
How is that "hateful and racially charged???"

Cliff

jcarson112
09-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Could have been mistaken as we do have an African American president?

lowdown89
09-14-2010, 05:09 AM
Could have been mistaken as we do have an African American president?

His color is not what bothers me it's his policies.... And I agree with the cool aid remark except it should be more along the lines of vote for a conservative libertarian.... Ok back to detailing:props:

Admin
09-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Lets keep it on topic, southbeach was talking about detailing nothing else.

builthatch
09-19-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm lost :confused:

you've never heard of someone "drinkin' the kool aid"? ie, buying what someone is selling, believing the hype, falling for it, etc. etc.?

come on guys...he made a silly quip and people instantly assumed it was something much more than it was.

anyway, red relief is the answer but be careful with it. keep checking you work. there is an old school detailer locally who uses that, as he does many soccer mom type vehicles with all kinds of messes. he also has a serious hot extractor to go along with it, but i don't see that as being necessary.