PDA

View Full Version : Jeff you are the best!!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
11-22-2006, 01:14 PM
USPS brought a little package to me today, and I just wanted to say thank you Jeff!! I WAS VERY HAPPY when I opened the box!!Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN
The napkins were a nice bonus!!! Jeff you do a great job helping out on the forum and you are just an all around great guy!!:grouphug:
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!;)

sparkie
11-23-2006, 06:45 AM
Who's Jeff? Is that Surfer?:D

supercharged
11-23-2006, 07:07 AM
USPS brought a little package to me today, and I just wanted to say thank you Jeff!! I WAS VERY HAPPY when I opened the box!!Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN
The napkins were a nice bonus!!! Jeff you do a great job helping out on the forum and you are just an all around great guy!!:grouphug:
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!;)
What did he send you?

Meghan
11-23-2006, 07:10 AM
What did he send you?
Jeff is Xterra and he sent me Krispy Kreme dounuts!!!

sparkie
11-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Oh how sweet!:D Krispy Kreme dounuts are big around here. So is Sun Drop and Dukes Mayo.

supercharged
11-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Jeff is Xterra and he sent me Krispy Kreme dounuts!!!
How sweet of him. I love Krispy Kremes myself.

White95DodgeRam
11-23-2006, 01:50 PM
there REALLY good hot and with the frosting still dripping ah i love to go into the shop but its a 25 mile drive :(

supercharged
11-23-2006, 11:48 PM
there REALLY good hot and with the frosting still dripping ah i love to go into the shop but its a 25 mile drive :(
:p

aceshigh73
11-24-2006, 10:13 AM
We recently got KK here and we thought they would put Dunkin' Donuts out of business.... Just the opposite happend.... the KK just down the road from me shut down and the DD's are thriving.... I liked KK, but enjoy the donuts and coffee and DD better! Honestly at the end of the day, it was the coffee that did it.... (I think!)

XterraOverload
11-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Your very welcome Meghan!!
I remember you saying you looked forward to Wednesdays cuz the office gets KK donuts.
Your customer service is always so great. You do a lot for everyone here on the forums and you have helped me out a bunch too. I see you going the extra mile all the time and just though it would be nice if you got something for a change...........Hope they were good..............Jeff

XterraOverload
11-24-2006, 02:45 PM
P.S.....................No one tell Surfer I don't want him to think I"m trying to move in on his territory!

justin_murphy
11-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Was the "HOT" light on or off when it got there?

Neverminddddddd........

Truls
11-24-2006, 03:50 PM
We recently got KK here and we thought they would put Dunkin' Donuts out of business.... Just the opposite happend.... the KK just down the road from me shut down and the DD's are thriving.... I liked KK, but enjoy the donuts and coffee and DD better! Honestly at the end of the day, it was the coffee that did it.... (I think!)

Dunkin`Donuts is a reason alone to go to the states. they are insainly good. The closest DD shop is in England (if they still are there) crap

Hey.... but we just got SubWay here. Very tasty too

And we hope that McDonalds will come too (thats a joke)

XterraOverload
11-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Was the "HOT" light on or off when it got there?

Neverminddddddd........
LOL yea I'm a 110% sure it was off!http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/dirtbox/pics/muttley.gif

ScottB
11-24-2006, 08:31 PM
the "hot and now" light a KK or Meghans home ???