PDA

View Full Version : September 11 2001

Pages : [1] 2

CEE DOG
09-11-2010, 11:41 AM
I just wanted to say my prayers are with all of the family's of the victims of that terrible day. To the husbands or wifes who lost their spouse. To the children who lost their mothers and fathers. To the mothers and fathers who lost their sons and daughters. My prayers are with all of you.

For those who could have left their offices and come home to their wifes and children but instead made sure others came home to theirs and for all of the firemen and others who ran up those stairs and never came down may God bless your family's after all the suffering they have endured. You're bravery should be honored and never forgotten.

To all the people who toiled night and day looking for survivors in the weeks following 9-11 and are alive but now suffer from all kinds of lung issues. I pray God will give you peace, strength and better health in the coming years.

To all the troops and family's of the troops 9 YEARS LATER still fighting. May God Bless you, give you the courage to carry on, the wisdom to handle impossible situations, and the strength to prevail so you may see your family's again soon. To all the troops, veterans and family's who have sacrificed soooo much. Thank you for the sacrifices you made and make every day while most of us move through our lives rarely knowing what sacrifice actually means.

God Bless you all

Buckskincolt
09-11-2010, 11:54 AM
I just wanted to say my prayers are with all of the family's of the victims of that terrible day. To the husbands or wifes who lost their spouse. To the children who lost their mothers and fathers. To the mothers and fathers who lost their sons and daughters. My prayers are with all of you.

For those who could have left their offices and come home to their wifes and children but instead made sure others came home to theirs and for all of the firemen and others who ran up those stairs and never came down may God bless your family's after all the suffering they have endured. You're bravery should be honored and never forgotten.

To all the people who toiled night and day looking for survivors in the weeks following 9-11 and are alive but now suffer from all kinds of lung issues. I pray God will give you peace, strength and better health in the coming years.

To all the troops and family's of the troops 9 YEARS LATER still fighting. May God Bless you, give you the courage to carry on, the wisdom to handle impossible situations, and the strength to prevail so you may see your family's again soon. To all the troops, veterans and family's who have sacrificed soooo much. Thank you for the sacrifices you made and make every day while most of us move through our lives rarely knowing what sacrifice actually means.

God Bless you all

All I can Say is Thank You and AMEN!

ScottB
09-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I promise to never forget ... and always look to find addtl compassion and understanding to things I dont know. My hope is someday others will to be more compasionate for all and we can find peace in each other and respect our fellow man. Hatred and harm are learned responses and never in the best interest of anyone.

Jeff120
09-11-2010, 01:58 PM
I was watching a few shows this week about the attach, I get so mad about it, I had to stop watching it.

Never forget!

richy
09-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I wish the spineless politicians had kept their stinking noses out of the Koran burning exercise in Texas!!

Joe in PA
09-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Yesterday, I took my freshly detailed 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition to a local monument honoring all the USA soldiers who have paid the ultimate price in Iran and Afghanistan. I shall never forget what happened on 9/11, how so many citizens responded and what our military has endured in the 9 years since.

Freedom is never free.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p214/joe_hepp/04%20WJ%20Detail/100_5622.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p214/joe_hepp/04%20WJ%20Detail/100_5636.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p214/joe_hepp/04%20WJ%20Detail/100_5632.jpg

Kurt_s
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM

God Bless you all
Corey,
Thank you for your fine words and prayer. Our flag is flying in memory of all we lost on and because of that fateful day. Amen and God Bless.

ASPHALT ROCKET
09-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Unfortunetly I got to see the Pentagon on fire that day. Arlington, VA was a total mess for two days because of that and all the poor families that lost loved ones.

Another very sad thing that happened was when I was running a Honda store about a mile from the Pentagon a couple people that dropped their cars off for service never returned to pick them up.

jayhkr
09-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Those are some powerful words there Corey. Powerful.

Never Forget.

rwright
09-11-2010, 04:39 PM
That's very sad Asphalt Rocket and thank you CEE DOG for the touching post.

I will never forget that day. Because of those idiots I had to work 36 hours establishing various types of communications for very high up officials on base. Then we received a 2 hour break to go home and pick up all of our combat gear and be back on base and ready to work. Once back on base, we worked another 24 hours before finally receiving a 4 hour nap. Then the 12 hour rotating work schedule was implemented. But when it comes down to it, I'm very thankful to be alive and continue to feel for those who lost family and friends. I just find it sad that we are the most dominant power in the world and could have finished this a long time ago if it wasn't for the coward lawyers/politicians holding us back. Because of them we have lost more lives than necessary.

Shane731
09-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Gosh, 9 years already. Seems like yesterday. I wish Americans felt that same stirring patriotism today as they did then. I wish the current man who holds the title of President of the United States cared as much about the American people as Bush did. Seems like we have lost something. May we never forget the sacrifices that have been made for us. God Bless America!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NynbLtRLisg]YouTube - Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue -Toby Keith[/video]

Grizzly
09-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Gosh, 9 years already. Seems like yesterday. I wish Americans felt that same stirring patriotism today as they did then. I wish the current man who holds the title of President of the United States cared as much about the American people as Bush did. Seems like we have lost something. May we never forget the sacrifices that have been made for us. God Bless America!

- Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue -Toby Keith ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NynbLtRLisg)

Thank you CEE DOG.

But to say our current President does not care about the United States as much as President Bush did? Really?

:nomore:

rwright
09-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Thank you CEE DOG.

But to say our current President does not care about the United States as much as President Bush did? Really?

:nomore:

Yep, that's what he said.

Rsurfer
09-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Thank You for posting and remembering that very sad day.

Rsurfer
09-11-2010, 07:27 PM

- Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue -Toby Keith ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NynbLtRLisg)
You have got to be kidding!! Bush got the word of the attack while reading to some school kids and did nothing for hours.