PDA

View Full Version : Checking in after a time away..

slo-ryd
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey there fellow AG'ers. I've been busy with work and not a lot of free time to cruise the forums, but my friend just bought a black truck that needs some major enhancing and I just paid off the Expedition! Im the MAN
I've done some paint correction for a few select customers over the past year that paid well but wasn't really interested in doing my own. A local lad did some stellar dent removal for me last week and now I'm ready to make the beast a beauty again. Time to fire up the FLEX! I've always loved AG customer service and it's time to put it into action. I'm running thin on supplies, so Meghan's going to have her way with my plastic :poke:

After winning the huge Lake Country giveaway I didn't think I would ever have to buy a buffing pad again....go figure :buffing:

Sean

Meghan
09-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Sean got your message give me a call today, if you can't get me Dwayne or one of the others will take good care of you.

slo-ryd
09-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks again Meghan. I know you don't take many orders anymore, but you spoiled me with your greatness when I first started buying from you. AG is still the best online company I've ever dealt with. :cheers: