PDA

View Full Version : Wait? Order?

kev1027
11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
I want to order these few items and am wondering if I should order now and get the gift or wait and see what next week brings. It seems as we get closer to X-mas the deals are getting better.

List of items: Big Guzzler, Aquawax Spray, DP Soap, PB Bug Wash, Quick Connecter, Cobra MF kit w/ cleaner.

ScottB
11-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Im thinking the day after Thanksgiving ?? Sale maybe ?? (I truly dont know, but could not wait much longer)

ryandamartini
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
I want to order these few items and am wondering if I should order now and get the gift or wait and see what next week brings. It seems as we get closer to X-mas the deals are getting better.

List of items: Big Guzzler, Aquawax Spray, DP Soap, PB Bug Wash, Quick Connecter, Cobra MF kit w/ cleaner.
well you can get 10% off for signing up and plus the 25% ? that all buffing accessories are on sale for now! Theres no better time to pick up the Edge pad kit! And anything else on sale! :D

kev1027
11-21-2006, 07:35 PM
I am already signed up and have the edge pads and pc!

ryandamartini
11-21-2006, 07:43 PM
I am already signed up and have the edge pads and pc!
Keep going! :D

Wait till you hit the microfiber stage... thats when money flies

joe.p
11-21-2006, 07:51 PM
If he has a PC & Pads hes gonna have too purchase some MFs, 2 buckets w/grit guards,wash mitts, soap,Cobra WWs,SMR,Polish,LSP and a QDer...its all i could think off the top of my head :) you might want to wait until after thanksgiving..:)

kev1027
11-21-2006, 07:54 PM
I already have MF's and all the goods, I placed a big order not too long ago, I am just adding to the collection!

joe.p
11-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I already have MF's and all the goods, I placed a big order not too long ago, I am just adding to the collection!Well when your all set you'll have to post pics of your final finish:cheers: