PDA

View Full Version : Shane's Adventure to Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Meghan
09-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Well since we could not send everyone that wanted to come to Autogeek next week I though I would at least share Shane's adventure with all of you.
I will document as much as I can in this thread so you all can follow the trip with Shane!

Well first thing first, we got Shane all booked to fly down here. He will be flying the friendly skys of Delta from Knoxville to West Palm Beach. He will leave Knoxville on the Friday the 17th and fly back Sunday night.

He will be staying at our host hotel, Marriot in Stuart! They have promised to take good care of him for the weekend.

We are working out all the details of the weekend for him but looks like he will be chauffeured around by all of us. Dinner will be with one of us each night.

I will keep you all posted as the details come in....

Looking forward to hanging out with Shane for the weekend!

Buckskincolt
09-09-2010, 09:20 AM
He will be staying at our host hotel, Marriot in Stuart! They have promised to take good care of him for the weekend.

Short sheet his bed and plastic wrap the commode:D

Dinner will be with one of us each night.

Hey, you never said it included a private dinner with MEGHAN!...I could have made time for that!;)

HAVE A BLAST SHANE!

Meghan
09-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Short sheet his bed and plastic wrap the commode:D

Hey, you never said it included a private dinner with MEGHAN!...I could have made time for that!;)

HAVE A BLAST SHANE!

I am absolutely going to take him to dinner! Maybe Saturday night, we will see, but I have cleared my schedule for the weekend so I can spend time with Shane! I will make sure Shane has first class treatment while in AG care!

rwright
09-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Subscribed. I really, really hope to see a video posted here of Shane singing the Autogeek Tune!!!

Have fun buddy!

mchess1
09-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm really jealous Shane!

Enjoy the trip!

CEE DOG
09-09-2010, 10:23 AM
plastic wrap the commode

Oh yeah! :props:

I am absolutely going to take him to dinner! Maybe Saturday night, we will see, but I have cleared my schedule for the weekend so I can spend time with Shane! I will make sure Shane has first class treatment while in AG care!

You are very kind Meghan! AG rocks :xyxthumbs:

I really, really hope to see a video posted here of Shane singing the Autogeek Tune!!!

Bottle of ARO: 10 Dollars
Ultima Paint Guard Plus: 35 Dollars
Wolfgag Fuzion Estate Wax: 175 dollars
Video of Shane singing the Autogeek tune: Priceless

Marc08EX
09-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow congrats on the trip Shane!!! I'm extremely jealous that you will be able to spend not only a day but the whole weekend with the AG crew! Have fun!

FastZR1
09-09-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm too am jealous of your winnings Shane. With the great customer service that we get through AG, I can only imagine how a weekend with the crew could be. AG is a first class operation in my book and I look forward to seeing the pictures and comments along the way.

Pats300zx
09-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Awesome !!! What a lucky guy. Have a great trip.

Shane731
09-09-2010, 12:35 PM
An Adventue? What's that? Sounds like medication. I thought it was an adventure? Now I'm gonna get medicated? :bolt:

:joking:But I am so excited! I may take up pacing. 8 days to go and counting! :work: I hope the weekend of September 17-19th goes by very slowly. Im the MAN

Shane731
09-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Bottle of ARO: 10 Dollars
Ultima Paint Guard Plus: 35 Dollars
Wolfgag Fuzion Estate Wax: 175 dollars
Video of Shane singing the Autogeek tune: Priceless

I totally LOL'ed! I love it! That's funny! :haha::laughing:

rohnramirez
09-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Wow! I'm jealous too! I sure you'll have so much fun! :)

Meghan
09-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Shane when you get to West Palm this is what you are looking for...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Dwayne.jpg

Dwayne will be holding an Autogeek sign so you don't take off with the wrong guy... and to all of our local forum members no running to the airport with an Autogeek sign to try and confuse Shane!

CEE DOG
09-10-2010, 02:53 PM
That is too funny!

FastZR1
09-10-2010, 03:20 PM
This is going to be a great thread. Can't wait for more candid pics.