PDA

View Full Version : Interior protectant for '11 Camry

antv20
09-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Just leased an 2011 Toyota Camry for my wife. Since this is our first lease, I want to make sure and keep the interior super clean. The seats (fabric) and carpet are a light tan color. I already plan on buying different floormats so we don't mess up the factory as we have a gravel driveway. I am looking for recommendations for the fabric on the seats. I thought about 303 Fabric guard but wasn't sure if there was something better. Thanks.

sal329
09-08-2010, 10:23 PM
303 would be my choice

DARK HORSE
09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
303 Fabric guard is an excellent choice :props:
Be sure that carpets and upholstery are vacuumed and clean before applying...

wytstang
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Used 303 fabric guard on my wife's fusion when she bought it new (few people here recommened it here). It worked quit well keeping the stains away and keeping the fabric water/liquid resistance. Optimums protectant plus (called Op leather protectant in the smaller bottles) is a great interior choice. It's not very glossy it's more low gloss/matte looking w/some some light cleaning abilities. Looks very similar to 303's protectant but with a more pleasant leathery smell to it (vs 303/s musty(sp?) smell) and it doesn't streak like 303 does on some plastics.

antv20
09-09-2010, 07:06 AM
I am mainly concerned about the carpet and fabric seats. I will give the 303 fabric guard a try. Only had the car a week so its flawless at the moment.

Meghan
09-09-2010, 08:55 AM
303 or DP are nice with a matte finish, not greasy looking.

DARK HORSE
09-09-2010, 10:35 AM
I am mainly concerned about the carpet and fabric seats. I will give the 303 fabric guard a try. Only had the car a week so its flawless at the moment.

This is why I recommended 303 fabric guard. It is a great product you won't be
disappointed. I use it on all my fabrics and carpets. I once spilled about 1/2 a cup of coffee on the carpet in my boat and watched in amazement for about 5 minutes as the coffee sat on top of the carpet and did not absorb in at all. After about 5 minutes I blotted and wiped up the carpet with a rag and never had to do anything else. No stain or evidence of a spill what so ever. FWIW all my carpets are pristine...

sullysdetailing
09-09-2010, 12:10 PM
303 Fabric Guard for the Seat, DP Interior Protectant for everything plastic ect

antv20
09-09-2010, 01:38 PM
This is why I recommended 303 fabric guard. It is a great product you won't be
disappointed. I use it on all my fabrics and carpets. I once spilled about 1/2 a cup of coffee on the carpet in my boat and watched in amazement for about 5 minutes as the coffee sat on top of the carpet and did not absorb in at all. After about 5 minutes I blotted and wiped up the carpet with a rag and never had to do anything else. No stain or evidence of a spill what so ever. FWIW all my carpets are pristine...

Awesome. That is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.