PDA

View Full Version : Mike, you ever get the itch to wax that leg?

Pages : [1] 2

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:03 AM
I dunno why this popped into my head but I thought I'd ask.

:buffing:

Setec Astronomy
09-08-2010, 09:07 AM
That's really in poor taste, Fluxy.

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:09 AM

Well I think if I had a prosthetic leg I'd get an itch to wax/seal it. I mean, I'm sure he cleans it when needed so the thought of taking it further isn't completely out there.

I wear a hearing aid and think about waxing the part that doesn't go in my ear to help with sweat and whatnot. I've never done it though.

ROMEO
09-08-2010, 09:20 AM

:iagree:

:doh: :nomore: :lock:

mcpp66
09-08-2010, 09:20 AM

I have to agree.......this thread should probably just be deleted.

Y2KSVT
09-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Wow....

Is it too late to edit your post? Even if my best friend told me to joke about something like that with him, I can't say I'd have it in me.

Maybe you and Mike are close like that..... :dunno:

Mark

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Wow....

Is it too late to edit your post? Even if my best friend told me to joke about something like that with him, I can't say I'd have it in me.

Maybe you and Mike are close like that..... :dunno:

Mark

He's had his prosthetic something like 30 years. I'm sure he's heard it all and is "over" it. In fact with how long he's been around on the forums I'm almost certain it's been asked before.

Why not care for your property?

If Mike doesn't think the question is interesting or I did it out of spite (which I did not) or he's touchy on the subject he's free to delete it.

Mike Phillips
09-08-2010, 09:35 AM
No problems...

I keep the Titanium/Aluminum Alloy polished till it looks like chrome and try to keep it polished up all the time. It's hard when I tend to get all kinds of chemical splatter on it when spraying cleaners, (the wind blows it around), or splatter off a buffer...

:xyxthumbs:

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:38 AM
No problems...

I keep the Titanium/Aluminum Alloy polished till it looks like chrome and try to keep it polished up all the time. It's hard when I tend to get all kinds of chemical splatter on it when spraying cleaners, (the wind blows it around), or splatter off a buffer...

:xyxthumbs:

That's cool dude. I didn't even think about polishing it like that, if it were me I'd just keep it as clean as I could and toss a sealant on it.

Does it get banged up easy? I have a titanium wedding band that scratches if you look at it wrong. Granted it's not high grade titanium like your leg likely is.

Thanks for answering. :props:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-08-2010, 09:47 AM

Agreed 100000%

Good thing MIke is a level headed guy and didn't take offense

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Agreed 100000%

Good thing MIke is a level headed guy and didn't take offense

There's nothing to take offense about. He's an adult that can deal with what he's been dealt with in life. He's not some kid that just lost his limb and is trying to cope with it.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
09-08-2010, 09:49 AM
There's nothing to take offense about. He's an adult that can deal with what he's been dealt with in life. He's not some kid that just lost his limb and is trying to cope with it.

Too many people with sandy vaginas around here.

From the others that concur with my vantage point on this subject and expressed so, it seems you are in the minority!

Setec Astronomy
09-08-2010, 09:52 AM

Too many people with **** around here.

Holy crap, Fluxy--are you trying to steal my reputation for grumpiness? I dunno what's got into you this morning, but if there was ever a topic that cried out for a PM instead of a thread, this was it.

Mindflux
09-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Holy crap, Fluxy--are you trying to steal my reputation for grumpiness? I dunno what's got into you this morning, but if there was ever a topic that cried out for a PM instead of a thread, this was it.

I don't think you or Ketch can ever be usurped for grumpiness. You guys take the cake.
:props:

Setec Astronomy
09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I think you are just trying to make me go back to Autopia. Not happenin'...I'm a one-forum kinda guy, and I think I found my new home :p