PDA

View Full Version : got my free gift today!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Russecu
11-21-2006, 06:52 PM
He wont tell but I will tell this, My gift is gonna be better than yours!!!!:p

alban61
11-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Man! I won't get my stuff for awhile. I ordered on Sunday, but I guess with Thanksgiving coming up, it won't get here till the 27th (Monday). Bummer!! I just tracked it and it left Jacksonville, FL this A.M. It used to take about 3 business days. This is the first time it's taking 1 week. Never really looked forward to a Monday before!! LOL

Kelso
11-21-2006, 08:07 PM
haha, sorry i posted before my 2 classes.... not mothers or bluejob
man this is why the people at AG always give hints but never tell things...this is fun!

but if you really must knowwwwwww
i got the diamondite clay and shine speed clay stuff and an original waffle weave guzzler:applause: :applause: :applause:

Mike T
11-21-2006, 08:11 PM
I just got my order today. I was so excited I called my wife over to show her the extra goodies. Part of which I already had, but it's great to have an extra. The other part of my extras, I'm jumping out of my skin to try it outhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4237/omgblinky3sm.gif

I can't say enough about Autogeek http://www.emoticonland.net/images/Amour/11_2_104.gif

alban61
11-21-2006, 09:18 PM
I just got my order today. I was so excited I called my wife over to show her the extra goodies. Part of which I already had, but it's great to have an extra. The other part of my extras, I'm jumping out of my skin to try it outhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4237/omgblinky3sm.gif

I can't say enough about Autogeek http://www.emoticonland.net/images/Amour/11_2_104.gif

WHAT DID YOU GET??? :D

supercharged
11-21-2006, 09:37 PM
I wonder what I'll get. Maybe it's a jar of Souveran pasteIm the MAN :D . I really hate waiting one week on shipping. But also hate to pay additional charges to expedite it.

Mike T
11-21-2006, 10:27 PM
I got a ginormous Guzzler and the Diamondite's Clay 'n Shine Paint Care System.
I'm dying to try out the paint care system! Clay in a can? Greatest thing since sliced bread.

MikeyC
11-22-2006, 01:11 AM
My order is not arriving until next Tuesday :(

I hope I got the Diamondite!! Anyone get anything besides Diamondite & a Guzzler?

Suprchargd
11-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I have to wait until Monday :(, no school Thursday or Friday so I was hoping to use some some of the new stuff I ordered but I guess no luck.

Russecu
11-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Mine comes today! Will report back. Can't wait

kring
11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
I got a ginormous Guzzler and the Diamondite's Clay 'n Shine Paint Care System.
I'm dying to try out the paint care system! Clay in a can? Greatest thing since sliced bread.
I too recieved the Diamondite's Clay 'n Shine Paint Care System. Looks interesting, I'll use it on the car I'm getting ready to sell next month, didn't want to use up my ultra clay on that one :)

Thank you!

Meghan
11-22-2006, 12:20 PM
I too recieved the Diamondite's Clay 'n Shine Paint Care System. Looks interesting, I'll use it on the car I'm getting ready to sell next month, didn't want to use up my ultra clay on that one :)

Thank you!
What else did you get with it??

FloridaNative
11-22-2006, 12:27 PM
That's so cool!! The Diamondite system looks awesome. I was curious to try that out as well. Thank you Max, for your generosity and giving everyone a fun way to try new things. :) :applause:

Mike T
11-22-2006, 12:30 PM
That's so cool!! The Diamondite system looks awesome. I was curious to try that out as well. Thank you Max, for your generosity and giving everyone a fun way to try new things. :) :applause:
I'm petrified to try that scrubbing block that comes with the kit. I feel like it would be like nails on a chalk board.

kring
11-22-2006, 03:34 PM
What else did you get with it??

Good thing you said that, I want out to the garbage and checked the box again.. at the bottom under the peanuts was a Cobra Deluxe Jr. Microfiber Towel! Whooo Almost lost that one :) Thanks again!