PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mike....Give Us A Detailed Video On M105.

Pages : 1 [2]

Bunky
09-12-2010, 06:05 AM
I never get more than 2 passes myself but he got numerous passes on the paint especially on the top portion of his working area. I don't know how he was able to do this.

What I don't like about his method is that he has a fast arm speed and very large working area. Despite these problems, the results were still amazing.

As Mindflux knows mixing is for hacks, but I may try mixing a different polish to see if I can extend the work time slightly. I have seen others report it can be done.

twistedframe
09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
As Mindflux knows mixing is for hacks, but I may try mixing a different polish to see if I can extend the work time slightly. I have seen others report it can be done.
Why exactly is mixing polishes for hacks? I don't think you can make a comment like that without backing it up. I've never mixed polishes but such a broad statement like that just rubs me the wrong way.

Bunky
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Why exactly is mixing polishes for hacks? I don't think you can make a comment like that without backing it up. I've never mixed polishes but such a broad statement like that just rubs me the wrong way.

It is a joke with Mindflux. The concept is you add a second polish (something with minimal cut for extra lubrication) to extend the working time of M105 so it does not go dry as fast. Someones this a practice used by hacks.

proudpoppa
09-12-2010, 07:55 PM
optimum polish or compound can be added and will drastically increase the work time of 105. My personal opinion is dont buy a quick flashing compound if you want something with a long work time. I'm not talking about anyone in this thread, but it is amazing the amount of people who get 105 and then say man this stuff has no working time. Yeah, thats the whole point, if you want long work time get 95. Sorry for the little rant there, again oc or op can be added to increase work time if needed. I tried it for the hell of it one time and it just worked and worked and worked. didnt finish out as nice though.