PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving AGO!!

FloridaNative
11-20-2006, 03:10 PM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/FloridaNat1ve/turkey2.jpg I just wanted to wish everybody a happy and safe Thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey and pumpkin pie and if you're going to deep fry the turkey do it AWAY from the house! :p Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

ryandamartini
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Happy thanksgiving! :) Its my stepdads bday on thanksgiving! Im thinking his white MK IV Supra might have to get the AG treatment! :D

sparkie
11-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Happy turkey day!

ltoman
11-20-2006, 05:48 PM
:righton: Happy Turkey Day to you too, Ryan, Florida N., andSparkie! And to everyone who has been SSSOOO NICE to me on this forum!
You guys rock!!!!
Lauren

ltoman
11-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Happy thanksgiving! :) Its my stepdads bday on thanksgiving! Im thinking his white MK IV Supra might have to get the AG treatment! :D
Woah, a white mk 1v supra? ;) I just sold mine before i got the vette.:( she had only 36k on her - a '98. is this a targa top, normally aspirated or tt?
ride is a little roufj and roof is pain in the butt to remove, but I will always LOVE that car. :cheers: Gotta photo? I'd love to see. Is the interior black leather?:applause: :)
Lauren

ryandamartini
11-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Woah, a white mk 1v supra? ;) I just sold mine before i got the vette.:( she had only 36k on her - a '98. is this a targa top, normally aspirated or tt?
ride is a little roufj and roof is pain in the butt to remove, but I will always LOVE that car. :cheers: Gotta photo? I'd love to see. Is the interior black leather?:applause: :)
Lauren
Its a twin turbo white t top. It could be mine someday. :) Ans yes its the black leather.