PDA

View Full Version : The best Leather product for under $150?

650hpAMG
09-03-2010, 03:51 AM
As states in the title. looking to keep the leather in my Mercedes and Lexus looking new for some time. Both are in good shape though the Mercedes it seems is a bit harder vs the Lexus leather. If I remember it was a bit softer a while back. Any product that will breathe new life into the leather and keep it going for some time?
Thanks

Speedofheat
09-03-2010, 04:14 AM
I've always had good luck with Lexol leather conditioner, and Lexol leather cleaner. I use the cleaner twice a year, and the conditioner every three months or so. I apply both with a terry applicator. Just my technique. You can see from the photo below Lexol leaves a nice matte finish.

ScottB
09-03-2010, 04:38 AM
Leatherique should help and is great on finished and uncoated leather alike and really best used annually to rejuvinate leather. You need to also find out what type of leather is used to find the best for monthly leather care.

Coated --- 1Z Einszett Leathercare
uncoated --- Connollys Hide Food

650hpAMG
09-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Thank you. This would be for a few Lexus's which are coated and an AMG which I believe is uncoated.
The Leatherique and Connolly seem to both be rejuvenators-correct? Would the Leatherique kit with the maintenance bottle and oil be enough?

DerWanderer
09-03-2010, 11:22 AM
+1 for 1Z Einszett Leathercare