PDA

View Full Version : XMT 360 question

cwpcasey
09-02-2010, 01:03 PM
If you use the 360 AIO is there any cure time? Cause its a sealant and didnt know if there was any cure time cause I want to do another layer of wax over it..

Mike Phillips
09-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Generally speaking if you're going to top one product with another product you first allow the protection ingredients of the first product to fully set-up...

My personal practice is to not wait if I'm using a cleaner/wax as most the time I'm using the cleaner/wax as a cleaner and the wax protection it leaves behind is just bonus...

Wait 30 minutes or so after wipe-off and then apply your second product.

:)

cwpcasey
09-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks Mike. I was just asking cause most people who have DD's dont want a full 3 step, and doing a one step is what most people recommend. But if I did it on my own car I would like to add a nice carnauba over it.

Mike Phillips
09-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks Mike. I was just asking cause most people who have DD's dont want a full 3 step, and doing a one step is what most people recommend. But if I did it on my own car I would like to add a nice carnauba over it.

Totally understandable and a common practice...

The Klasse Twins are an example of people using a cleaner/sealant and then topping with a non-cleaning sealant.

:)